Tredalater looking for daytime raiding guild

90 Worgen Warlock
I'm looking for a daytime (8am-5pm)Mon,Tues and Wednesday raiding guild. Those are my days off work. I'm on just about everyday but those are the times I can dedicate to raids. Even 2 of 3 days would work for me. I have a 90 demo lock,90 prot/fury warrior and a soon to be 90 dps-dk. I have been raiding since Vanilla WoW (when you needed your Blood to get into 60 Ony, Scholo was 10 man and UBRS was a 15 man) in a few guilds with my warrior whose name I changed. (Tredalater)Used to be in Levity, Shadow Tribe, Remnants....Ponter, Whaler,Gandlion,Orionah,Butters,Nomage and a few others---where you guys at?!?
Edited by Edgrr on 12/13/2012 7:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Meh , if you wouldn't mind server xfering to Stormrage - check out Ante Meridiem :) 8 AM CST - 11 AM CST , fri/sat/mon I think.
Edited by Lionblaze on 12/14/2012 8:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Get out of here lion! hehe. Drachefaust raids Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays 8-11am. Check us out if you are interested.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
ZOMG SENNSI! :O

yeah , DF's a good guild too :p
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Thanks Lionblaze, my application has been submitted on your site.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Edgrr - I don't see it up atm, if you're still interested it's www.amwow.net or hit me up on r id -bl4ze#1673
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]