Anti-Garrosh Riot RP Event! THANKS ALL!

88 Blood Elf Mage
While he's unlikely to really get involved openly (I just faction transferred him >.> Still learning the Horde ropes on WrA again), I'll definitely stop by with Thil to see this event; it sounds really, really cool. Kudos to those of you who are the oppressors/victims, and seeing this kind of OOC communication up front is great.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Reminder to bystanders who might want to try getting involved! If you're willing to get hurt, please put in your RP flag how hurt you're willing to get!

And thanks, Thil! I love all the OOC communication to and am thankful to everybody for being so mature and helpful in that regard. :D Excited about tomorrow, folks!

REBELS- Please be there early! Preferably by 5:30 if you can!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I was planning to be against the rebels, but thinks have changed and now their might be a hooded figure among the rioters wearing Kor'Kron boots...
Reply Quote
Mysterious hooden man watches (from a distance)
Edited by Kaltokk on 1/4/2013 8:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Don't think i can make it anymore as i have to go to my mothers birthday lunch.
Reply Quote
15 Troll Monk
Do you have to be a certain level to participate? I just made this guy here a little while ago, and I kind of want him to be involved in it, but there's no way I can get him to 90 in the next day or two, hehe.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Most of the rebels are below lvl 20, Kura! :D We're using the /orgriots channel instead of a raid for that very reason!

ALSO! Important note to EVERYONE!

This is open world RP and I'm the organizer but I'm also not a RL wizard. Chaos is likely despite all the planning as who random passerbys etc will very likely jump in who are not in on all the planning etc and so on. It is a riot, after all, and I'm not gonna pretend to be able to control the tornado.

It's pretty well known that I am a hopeless carebear OOCly. So I'm asking as a personal favor to everyone involved.......

Please leave personal grudges and issues at the door. Play nicely. Be respectful of each other as people, as players, and keep in mind that the IC goings on are exactly that. IC. If you anticipate having issues with anyone, please discuss it privately between yourselves beforehand.

As stated in the OP, sexual assault is not a welcome form of RP and it will be reported.

If someone is trying to troll the RP then put them on ignore or report. Don't draw attention to it. It just encourages them.

Utilize the chat! /orgriots! Communication is key!

There will be confusion and that's okay. That makes sense both IC and OOC. Embrace the confusion. It's all going to be Okay.

Thanks!
Edited by Roulette on 1/4/2013 10:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
82 Orc Warrior
I get out of work right as the riots begin, but you can bet I'll be there as soon as I'm able.

I look forward to riding you all into the dirt while atop my Worg.

Rebel scum! Lok'tar Ogar! For the Horde!
Reply Quote
25 Goblin Rogue
OKay so feeling like poop this morning....I'm hoping I'll be better by this afternoon. I'm on the east coast so the riots are in the evening for me. Hopefully the migraine will be over by then. *pops super potent painkillers and stumbles off to bed*
Reply Quote
Lok'Tar Ogar, Loyalty to the death!

AKA, I will do my best to be there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Perhaps this will be an excellent chance for Aethun to quell his wracking pains.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This is going to be the best thing for Bai Ze ICly. I swear, she's going to drop her Garrosh support HARD once she sees people dropping like flies because they hate that tiny-headed orc.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
This occurs at 6pm server time tonight, yes? I cannot join in as a rebel, but I will have a character there as a bystander.
Reply Quote
Yea, but I suggest waiting in the Troll slums at 5:30 because that's when I'll begin rallying the Trolls, unless Rou thinks I should wait until 6 to do that.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Excellent, thank you! I'd really like to have a part in this, but Chaelin isn't dying just yet.
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 12:47 PMPosted by Chaelin
but Chaelin isn't dying just yet.

Neither is Kal, though he'll probably get injured.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
01/05/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Kaltokk
but Chaelin isn't dying just yet.

I might sound silly asking this, but does that mean it is alright for me to be involved even though I do not plan on having Chaelin die just yet? I was under the impression that to be involved you had to die.
Reply Quote
Kal best not be wearing the blackmarket cartel tabard unless he wants them to be on the wanted list again!
Reply Quote
Skag, how stupid do you think I am?

01/05/2013 01:18 PMPosted by Chaelin

I might sound silly asking this, but does that mean it is alright for me to be involved even though I do not plan on having Chaelin die just yet? I was under the impression that to be involved you had to die.

It's fine, only those who want their characters to die or have made characters for the purpose of dying there will die.
Edited by Kaltokk on 1/5/2013 1:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I would love to be in on this as a rebel, though I really don't want to sacrifice this character. She has been anti Garosh since day 1. Ill log in and join that chanel now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]