Anti-Garrosh Riot RP Event! THANKS ALL!

90 Blood Elf Monk
true...hm...*checks character slots* I got room!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Down with the rebels! We'll decapitate them all and hang their headless corpses from the ramparts!
LOK'TAR!
Reply Quote
72 Orc Shaman
Agnate here is a secret Thrall-supporter/Anti-Garrosh so he might show up if I can remember this event when Jan 5th rolls around. He wouldn't participate directly but he would definitely stick to the sidelines, maybe even try to heal those protestors who were injured.
Reply Quote
15 Goblin Shaman
Yes please.
Reply Quote
Naeron can be there as an enforcer, aiding the Kor'Kron and Skullcleavers with a little arcane related 'crowd control'.
Reply Quote
15 Goblin Shaman
One of my trolls, albeit he is an Outsider and cares not for Orgrimmar's Fate, he was a Former Gurubashi, doesn't really like anyone, he'll join for encouragement. He won't fight. He'll only help, give helpful brews or boons, because he fears a future with Garrosh in control.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you don't want to reroll you can just create a new character with MRP on an existing character. It's what I plan to do with my orc since I don't want to kill off a character I haven't even began to explore.
Reply Quote
I will be joining on Sanyo under the MRP "Unnamed Rogue"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I've made a toon myself for this event! She won't be a supporter per se, but, she'll be one of those 'innocents caught in the way' since, well, if this is going to be a riot, a lot more than rioters are going to get hurt/killed :<

I may be on another toon as well on my other account, but, I'm not too sure who I'll be on/if I change the MRP profile to be 'martyr #55' or something like that.

This event sounds like a lot of fun! :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I might roll a new character to have killed, if time allows me.
Reply Quote
43 Blood Elf Paladin
I rolled that martyr. I intend to have him die fighting the good fight - he's a Brewmaster, so he should give the Kor'kron a decent challenge. His name is Noyashak. His TRP2 name is literally Nameless Protester - I made him so he could die for this cause. Thokk would be proud, I think.
Edited by Deydraeroice on 12/16/2012 8:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Since we've got so many people wanting to join on yet unnamed characters I'm gonna just put contact info in the main page instead of a literal sign up, between mains and alts I'm gettin a little discombobulated.

We have a meeting place! Thank you to Azanji for both helping Tezsla find the place for it and thoroughly creeping her out at the same time! XD After that little interaction I'm really getting fond of the little martyr! Dang, LOL, but it's perfect! She'll be exactly the little idealistic rabble rouser I need her to be XD I'm glad she'll die a noble death instead of just getting deleted.

The meeting place will be above Vol'Jin's hut in the Echo Isles. Seems appropriate. If it gets crowded we can move downstairs. Enforcers, please do not crash! I'm thinking about 6pm server time on Wed for the first meeting. How's that sound, folks?
Reply Quote
15 Goblin Shaman
Since we've got so many people wanting to join on yet unnamed characters I'm gonna just put contact info in the main page instead of a literal sign up, between mains and alts I'm gettin a little discombobulated.

We have a meeting place! Thank you to Azanji for both helping Tezsla find the place for it and thoroughly creeping her out at the same time! XD After that little interaction I'm really getting fond of the little martyr! Dang, LOL, but it's perfect! She'll be exactly the little idealistic rabble rouser I need her to be XD I'm glad she'll die a noble death instead of just getting deleted.

The meeting place will be above Vol'Jin's hut in the Echo Isles. Seems appropriate. If it gets crowded we can move downstairs. Enforcers, please do not crash! I'm thinking about 6pm server time on Wed for the first meeting. How's that sound, folks?

You're welcome :)! 6pm sounds great, I'll be there, maybe a minute or two late. For now, I must retire to sleep. Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Time sounds good to me as well. I'll see if can find a few more recruits for the cause as well.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Awww, wait... did I read something wrong? Are ya guys gunna riot in Orgrimmar or at the Echo Isles -where you are holding the meeting? D:
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Can I throw Tear-Gas at you all?
Reply Quote
BRING OUT THE SCORPIDS FOR SUPPRESSION!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
will all characters be killed on the spot or will some be captured for public execution or something like that?
Reply Quote
Yes, some will be killed during the riot and some will be captured for execution once things have calmed down. Their heads and bodies will be impaled on pikes all over Orgrimmar!
Reply Quote
15 Goblin Shaman
We throw to go on Wednesday, 6pm server, to Echo Isles and plan the meeting. The riot itself will happen January 5th. Please, will no enforcers or Kor'kron crash the meeting please.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]