[A] Learning Curve (25) Recruitment Closed

90 Dwarf Warrior
Not even sure about whom uses forums anymore but I figure I would go about creating a recruitment thread for Learning Curve.

First off for those who do not know me I am Aurongodx. I was the guild master of Hello Kitty Club for about 3 years and we did some great things during The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. Anyway I am not here to talk about all of that, mainly I am here just to inform you all that I am now the GM of a different guild, Learning Curve and were are looking for more to add to our raid roster.

The members we do have are comprised of many years of experience, however our members are few and we are looking build a 25 man roster. This also means we will be holding a monetary donation to the “Letan needs a decent computer and something faster than dial-up” fund.

Considering our needs are high we will be considering all classes and specs at this time but our plans are to have a raid schedule and capable roster shortly after the holidays. If you feel interested and would like to know more information please message one of our officers or recruiters in-game.

http://lcakama.enjin.com/
6/6 MSV 5/6 HoF 1/4 ToES

Aurongodx – GM
Manntooth – Officer
Veres - Officer
Shebalo – Officer
Letan – Recruiter
Luceous – Recruiter
Thanos - Recruiter

Lastly I look to continue what Otmar and the Cataclysm edition of Learning Curve excelled at which was a casual raid style that produced excellent results for alliance side progression.
Edited by Aurongodx on 3/14/2013 11:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Let's get it happenin'. We've been filling our raids with pugs but it'd be nice to get some consistency in our raids!

We're mostly old hands at this game.. Speaking for myself and Auron we've both raided off and on since vanilla. If you're looking for a mature and chill raiding experience but don't have the time to raid 7 nights a week Learning Curve is probably the right fit for you.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Cassindra has more achievement points than me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is a post because Auron told me to do this.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I mean LC all the way join now !
Reply Quote
ENDORSED

HURRY UP AND PASS ALL THE BADS
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
Nice to see some good ol Akama Alliance. :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I miss alliance :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
We miss you too, Danny! However, if you weren't Horde who would hit me with ONE Moonfire and then /wave?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
lol
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Dannykin
I miss alliance :(

Can't blame ya there.

Pig tails rocks my socks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You can scratch Nyc off that list. Thanks Blizz for making this game !@#$ing terrible.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin

First off for those who do not know me I am Aurongodx. I was the guild master of Hello Kitty Club for about 3 years and we did some great things during The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.

Damnit, son. You had the game beat and you came back.

Bears suck.
Reply Quote
dannnnnnnggggggggg yall goin 25?
Reply Quote
That's the plan!
Edited by Bity on 12/28/2012 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
http://lcakama.enjin.com/recruitment
Edited by Letan on 12/30/2012 3:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Raiding on Wednesday!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
bump for old HKC friends =)
GL with your recruitment
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/16/2012 12:26 AMPosted by Dobbsie
This is a post because Auron told me to do this.

You are raiding again dobbies? *gasp*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump for realm being down 30 mins before raid. this is a sign
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]