<Shattered Moon> 4/6, 2/6 LFM

90 Night Elf Druid
Shattered Moon is a newly formed guild with core team of well-rounded raiders that have been raiding together since the beginning of MoP and are currently 4/6 in MSV and 2/6 in HoF. Several of our members have raided and played together for several years and we are looking to add a few more exceptional raiders to our 10 man team. We are currently a lower level guild and continuing to progress. If you are looking for raid progression, we may be the guild for you. If you are placing more emphasis on guild level and perks, it may not be a good fit.

Personally, I just main swapped this expansion because I really enjoy the new Guardian specialization. Once upon a time, I was a heroic progression raider on a Resto Shaman. I've taken a bit of a step back from that and moving in the direction of normal mode progression with some heroic bosses here and there as we get to them.

Anyway, come check us out. http://shatteredmoon.enjin.com or me directly Nastiest#1105

Raid Times:

Wednesday: 5:50 – 9pm Pacific

Sunday: 5:50 – 9pm Pacific

Loot System: EPGP

Current Needs: (We currently have 10 on the roster, and looking for 2 other players to help us with rotations and comps)

DPS: ONE of the following
Hunter
Warlock
Shadow Priest (low priority)

Healers: ONE of the following
Paladin (Ret OS a plus)
Monk (low priority)
Edited by Cohumulone on 1/3/2013 9:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We now have Imperial Vizier Zor'lok in HoF down making us 4/6 in MSV and 1/6 in HoF.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Pally heals and lock or hunter, go!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Not really to keen on time zones, what would that make it server time?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi Crungo,

Server time is Pacific time, so we mirror that time. 6-9 server.

We are now looking for heals only at this time. I need 2. Come be good and earn a spot on the core team.
Edited by Cohumulone on 12/29/2012 6:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump for blade lord kill after the holidays
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for a good hunter who is available both nights, and a 4th healer to rotate in with our others.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Whats happening :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]