Gearing Difficulties

90 Worgen Druid
I found the gearing fine tbh
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
12/29/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Sniwl
For gearing up an ALT who joined the season late?

For your main gearing is by no means that bad, the problems arise when you join the season late.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/29/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Gasleak
For gearing up an ALT who joined the season late?

For your main gearing is by no means that bad, the problems arise when you join the season late.

My alt's didn't join the season late, and their gear is fine too.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
12/29/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Sniwl
My alt's didn't join the season late, and their gear is fine too.
That is the point however, for the alts that did join the season late.

Say you joined 4 weeks late, you're behind by the bare minimal of 8800 conquest points, points you will never see by the end of the season. Which is kind of important now that there is an upgrade system...
Edited by Gasleak on 12/29/2012 3:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Druid
This is a great thread, and I agreed of this since one of arenas.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
we need to keep this and the other thread bumped. The only way we are going to see this happen is if we are persistent enough in calling for blue attention.

This current system cripples the fun in leveling alts. As it stands right now, you can't even play a damn arena match until 4 weeks after hitting 90 since weapons are absolutely gamebreaking now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/29/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Bricksquad
we need to keep this and the other thread bumped.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Druid
I agree with this thread. The PvP system right now is a joke because they won't fix this -_-
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I made a thread kinda like this, it states the problem well, but I think giving away free Conquest ruins the point for people who worked for it. Instead of the bonus pool giving it out to people it needs a alternative way to give it out.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
SSC
Absolutly right, I feel overwhelmed with the fact that I have 6 characters I need to "gear" JUST to have fun....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
sad truth is blizzard won't do anything to fix this soon most likely, and this is the reason for leaving this game. Not to be like add in bonus pool or i'm quitting threat, but i'm getting very annoyed of getting owned by epiced out people so i'm leaving out of frustration.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
They're afraid we'll be sitting around bored once we get full conquest armor....

This isn't PvE, we aren't doing it to get gear, we're doing it to PvP, gear differences interfere too much with skill vs. skill.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
They're afraid we'll be sitting around bored once we get full conquest armor....

This isn't PvE, we aren't doing it to get gear, we're doing it to PvP, gear differences interfere too much with skill vs. skill.

QFT! PvP should be balanced. Let skill decide the contest!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
12/30/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Eluss
QFT! PvP should be balanced. Let skill decide the contest!

I agree, but this, but gear makes there to be a reason to PvP in the first place.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Sad panda, new main, behind in gearing, bump!

Edit: funny there has been no blue post for how constructive and positive this has been. I like how they always say the reason they don't reply to threads is because they are full of trolls.

Well here you go blizz, this is exactly what you have been asking for in feedback, where are you now?
Edited by Palmegranate on 12/30/2012 5:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Sad panda, new main, behind in gearing, bump!

Edit: funny there has been no blue post for how constructive and positive this has been. I like how they always say the reason they don't reply to threads is because they are full of trolls.

Well here you go blizz, this is exactly what you have been asking for in feedback, where are you now?

It's a shame how blizzard ignores major PvP issues, but responds to threads like "hug a blood elf".
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
completely agree with this post just lvled up this char and it is discouraging being so far behind in gear and with the gear upgrade system it just seems that much farther to hit an equal playing field.

and with the weapons having so much pvp power it makes you completely underpowered until you can atleast get your weapon. right now im dreading doing arenas on this char because i know how bad its going to be until i get that weapon
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Req
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I personally think this would be an incredible addition to PVP. I just hit 90 3 or so weeks ago. I have a 2 v 2 partner who is also not full Malev. Our team synergy is great, I believe I am a good player considering I have read a lot, tested things out to see what works better in certain situations, etc.. However, in arena, going against a 90 with full malev or better yet, fully upgraded malev is just impossible. I went 10 - 1 at first building my rating up to 1400. When I hit 1450, I could tell I was up against players with full malev and becuase I only have 2 malev, and no weapon, I barley do any damage. I lost 5 in a row because of this. Anyway, I honestly think it's a good idea. It's just !@#$ty having to start out gearing when most players are 2 months ahead of you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]