[A]Established 10m Weekend Raiding Recruiting

Guild: Skeptical Tortoise
Faction: Alliance
Raid hours: Sunday 1-6pm CST
Type: 10 person raiding
Progress: 6/6 MSV 2/6 HoF

What we’re looking for:
We have immediate need for one healer and two DPS.

We will consider any good player(s) as there are several raiders capable of playing different roles by switching characters or specs. Skill, attitude, and experience in that order are more important than gear (assuming a base level of the easy to get items and appropriate enchants, etc).

Who we are:
  • Core group which has been playing together since before Blizzard nerfed C’Thun so he was killable, albeit in several different guilds prior to Cata
  • Top Alliance guild on Mug’Thol progression in Cata and so far in MoP
  • Fairly laid back atmosphere with a diverse group in the guild, including members who only PvP
  • Raid group primarily (but not all) made up of people in their mid-twenties to mid-thirties who have either professional (work too much or travel) or personal (kids/significant other/lots of cats) commitments preventing a more hardcore raiding schedule during the week
  • Raid loot based on /random 100 with main (raiding) spec priority and a don’t be a douche clause

• The fine print:
  • Thin skin will not work in our raids. There will be constructive criticism. If that’s not something you’re comfortable receiving, this guild will not be a good fit.

• If you’d like to know more please feel free to reply here, reach out to me on Morib, or via my battle tag: mori#1891. I typically work at least 50 hours during the week so weekends or in the evening past 9pm CST are the best times to catch me online.
    Reply Quote
    still LFM
    Reply Quote
    Alliance > Horde
    Reply Quote
    please see above
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]