[H-RP] The Royal Apothecary Society

90 Orc Warrior
The Gray Beast' eyes are upon you.

...cause you lookin sooo good.
Edited by Abominåtion on 1/16/2013 12:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bumpity bump for apothecaries and their mad potions. MAAAAD POTIONS.
Reply Quote
<shoves>
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
dis bump

so delicious
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I have the flu Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
BUMPITY BUMPS

good folk, for the forsaken rp and such.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I knew you were no good goblin. I found your roots! Your true intentions do not go unnoticed! I'm watching you..
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Head-bump
Reply Quote
Master Apothecary Aguste dropping bump payload, ground control, prepare for impact.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bumps for great people, if your forsaken and want a great forsaken experience rp wise, join this guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just bumping in appreciation for the fantastic world PVP/RP event in the Wilds over the weekend. We had a great time and my hunter still has three stacks of commissions in her pack!
Also, as a tiny guild, we are always open for other events and even some small storylines, should you ever need a motley bunch of clerics, storytellers and ne'er do wells.
Reply Quote
<Steals their pink flaminos> These are needed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Belf Bump for a great group of the living-impaired.
Reply Quote
Bump fer grate justis!
Reply Quote
Contractually obligated bump.
Reply Quote
I do say bump, good madam!
Reply Quote
And another bump, for the bump god.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
A letter, sealed with the Forsaken emblem and perfumed with leftovers from the Crown Chemical Company, arrives at the Apothecarium.

"Leadership and members of the Royal Apothecary Society,
The Undercity Census is planning an acquisition-oriented expedition and we would be most honored if your organization would send representatives to join us. Any and all who are interested should meet with me to discuss the prospect. Within this letter is a teleportation spell that can be activated with this simple phrase:
' http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7979899686#1 '
Thank you for your time and consideration, and may the Dark Lady watch over you.
~Marchosias Fauntleroy.

...Those slashes are not pronounced "slash". They are, in fact, lateral clicks, because we are linguists here.
Reply Quote
Why is this thread not in flames yet?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Because, this thread was found in large possession of awesome and win in illegal quantities. A full investigation by highly dedicated(And bribed/brainwashed) Kor'kron is currently pending.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]