[closed]

65 Tauren Warrior
Hello there!

There is currently a Swift Spectral Tiger up for grabs on Horde-side Borean Tundra, but only if the price is right!

A mount of such rare quality is often sought after by mount enthusiasts and collectors alike, or simply due to its alluring looks. As of right now, Wow TCG loot have this item priced at roughly 650 dollars, which is quite a lot. But we're looking for gold, not cash!

Pricing may change as time progresses, but at the moment we're looking at 300k minimum.

Give it a thought, post if you're interested, and we'll get back to you in game!
Edited by Rawrthas on 1/23/2013 9:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Death Knight
one mirrion dorra
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Are you willing to transfer? I'm interested
Edited by Crisanto on 12/19/2012 1:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
As nobody has answered yet, I'll tell you that (at least last time I checked) the seller has said they're not willing to transfer. I'm not sure if this will change.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<---- Seller. Sorry, I'm not willing to xfer, I had the tiger on Illidan at one point, but the whole thing for me was I needed gold on Borean Tundra so, sorry to disappoint.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
However, if you would be willing to go to 350k, i would be willing to make a character on your realm, get the gold from you, and then i transfer my character back, and you make a toon on Borean Tundra and all you would have to do is level to 40 so you could learn it and have it on your account
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm interested. I can also provide a guild for you to transfer back with.

Only thing is that I'm alliance.

Let me know if you're up for it.
Edited by Crisanto on 12/21/2012 2:07 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]