12/19/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Sniperfu
Like allowing cross server arenas

booyah that would be so awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
12/20/2012 05:15 AMPosted by Xpotiom
Like allowing cross server arenas

booyah that would be so awesome.

I wonder how much money Blizzard makes for x-realm transfers and faction changes.

I mean, I don't blame them for not doing it. Clearly there's a demand for them and they make money so... it's a win - win.
Reply Quote
12/19/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Entergiser
PVP right now is more balanced possibly since the beginning of S12, but the thing is, it's still as a whole flawed. Even if many classes can participate, it's not how pvp should be. I should not be able to hit 200k starsurges. (Nor should I need to rely on them for kills) Burst is not fun, there has to be actual strategy with CC and skill going on.

200k starsurge? hmm did you mean chaos bolt? or are you hitting a target dummy? Balance druids are worse class in game in pvp and its proven on the arena and battleground charts. The data proves it plain and simple

This is why PVP sucks. PEople like you play poorly and ruin it for the rest of us. Blizzard designs nerfs and buffs around buffoons like you who are totally clueless.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
If u watch videos u will know that it takes 1 class 3-4 seconds to kill a target (excluding rogues which takes about 8 sec with all cds) . In a 3v3 situation u will have 2 players attacking 1 that makes it about 1-2 sec to kill , if ur healers ms is above 50 ms ur done.

How in the world can u perform skilled cc/burst when the dmg is this powerful?
If a warrior can burst through a healer in seconds wheras a rogue cant get him below 50% something is wrong. when a warrior has second wind and my recuperate tics for 3k health something is wrong. Pvp power is causing too much dmg for all classes. remove it.

Honestly i was around in s9 when warriors were powerful this season much worse. ive dueled 1200 players (ive been 2300+ past 3 seasons) and have lost after controlling them for over 30 sec strait without taking any dmg delivering 60% of their health (im in full Mal gear)
IF THIS DOESNT GET FIXED MOST PROBABLY ILL BE LEAVING THIS GAME
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
How about nerfing mages? Or are they supposed to keep healers dead in arena intentionally?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Would you agree its more balanced than it was from the start of the season up to the new patch?

I think it is, but there is still alot of tweaks you could say that need to be worked out.

Arena junkies ranking of the top 20 players: 5 rogues, 4 locks, 4 priests, 3 shaman,1 pally, 1 druid, 1 DK, and 1 mage at the #20 spot. No Hunters, warriors, or monks to be seen in the group.

The 1st hunter pops in at #24 , the 1st monk at #84, and not one warrior in the top 100.

So we have for the most part 4 of the 11 classes dominating the PVP charts and somehow this is called balance?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I feel PvP will be better balanced when there isn't such an insane stat difference between Honour and Conquest gear.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
PvP is far from balanced.

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/tmp_pdf/report-09C440620A0242C0873713B13E067529.pdf

The community has spoken.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Daxxarri! A blue post on arena forum! I am so shocked.

Any talk of reverting back to the 15% healing nerf because all it has really done is make cleave teams even stronger then they were pre-patch
Reply Quote
12/20/2012 06:30 AMPosted by Buffresilplz
How about nerfing mages? Or are they supposed to keep healers dead in arena intentionally?

Oh thank gawd, I thought this forum was going soft - finally, someone asked to nerf us.

*whew*

</sarcasm>
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/20/2012 06:24 AMPosted by Dancedizzler
if ur healers ms is above 50 ms ur done

I heal at 300ms minimum get on my level, Australian players represent
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

I swear Rogues aren't even that weak. I'm tipping if blizz caves and buffs them next season is going to be s11 all over again.

You're the highest rated DK on the best BG, so your opinion clearly has merit. How many rogue teams are you actually seeing though? There are like 2 rogues currently over 2200 in all of bg9.

Don't get me wrong I don't think that rogues are strong, however I also dont think they're as bad as most of the community seems to think.

I just get the feeling that blizzard is going to over buff them when I feel like they only really need small changes. Like a slight recup buff and prep baseline.
Edited by Trip on 12/20/2012 9:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/20/2012 09:12 AMPosted by Trip
Don't get me wrong I don't think that rogues are strong, however I also dont think they're as bad as most of the community seems to think.

We lost all our mobility, CC, and damage. I don't even really care about not having over the top damage like in S11. I want my mobility and CC back. That's what rogues are supposed to be anyway.
The melee-control class. But we don't have any of that. Everything is on a 2-3min CD and DRs mean that we can't lock anyone down so they don't pummel our face in.

Some people are making rogues work. But not enough for them to be considered "strong". It's like the s11 resto druids and warriors. There were some over 2200, but that didn't mean that the class as a whole was viable.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

You're the highest rated DK on the best BG, so your opinion clearly has merit. How many rogue teams are you actually seeing though? There are like 2 rogues currently over 2200 in all of bg9.

I just get the feeling that blizzard is going to over buff them when I feel like they only really need small changes. Like a slight recup buff and prep baseline.

You are my favourite person ever at the moment! I feel like rogues are not as bad as most of the community makes out (not saying they are OP or even particularly good) but I think blizz will overtune them back to the madness of last season.

Personally, I think that shadowstep should be baseline because of the need for a gap closer and I think this would really help them overall.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

I feel like most rogues would consider a recup buff and step/prep solution to be a significant buff. That's basically what's been asked for for months.
Edited by Stabdu on 12/20/2012 10:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So simple, when you zone into an arena or bg all your spells change to the pvp version. When your doing pve stuffs they are the pve version. This would help Blizzard (i hope) to balance things without worrying about breaking things in pvp or pve.

????

Profit
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Would you agree its more balanced than it was from the start of the season up to the new patch?

I think it is, but there is still alot of tweaks you could say that need to be worked out.

I agree that it has gotten better, but we know that there's more ground to cover and we're always working to improve. In light of that, there are still many more changes coming in patch 5.2.

I can't talk about them just yet, but keep your eyes open for more information in the coming weeks.
Just Tell Ghost Crawler getting his by a 500k+ Chaos Bolt is not simply being punished for letting a 3 second cast get off, but rather just poor balancing.
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Paladin
Gets worse with every patch/hotfix. Would trade beginning of the season bugged stampede in a second for 6 back to back spammed healing surges to allow me to top someone off.

You are exaggerating so much... shouldn't be spamming healing surge anyways

It's getting alot better, the only problem now is fixing the burst since healing got yet another nerf
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Let's balance PVP by buffing the healing done by hybrids so pure healers are unnecessary.
Reply Quote
There are so many ppl from Win trading rbgs and arena and playing Bugged out comps from the start of the season with t2. I feel like t2 should be 2k just for this season. Or t2 removed from ppl who have cheated for it. If it was change to 2k this season it would be much more fair.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]