KUDOS TO LIMBZ from Defense of Azeroth!

52 Night Elf Hunter
I was on my shadow priest earlier, doing dailies and getting some Black Prince rep in Krasarang when I came across a rare spawn. Kar Warmaker. I had no idea what he could do, but he looked like a good time! WHEEE!

One CR later...

I saw Limbz taking out some mobs nearby and asked if he'd like to join me in taking down the rare. He was nice enough to invite me (he'd pulled just as I was sending my tell). We took down the mob together and Kar dropped a rep boost item for Shieldwall, as well as the Steadfast Footman's Medallion.

I asked in group if he'd prefer to greed on the items (as some people get upset when things are "needed"), and he answered "need on the epic". The only issue was, he answered after we rolled. He "need" and me "greed".

Now, he COULD have just taken the item and ditched. He'd won it technically (and I'd gotten lucky and won the rep item already). Instead, he offered a reroll to me, and we both rolled random 100. I got a 97 I believe, and he got an 84.

He instantly traded me the trinket.

I just wanted to post this to say thank you to Limbz for not being one of those players that's untrustworthy and just out for himself. I appreciate your level of courtesy and it makes me glad to see people like you are still in the game. I found what you did and the way you presented yourself to be very honorable.

~Auktavia~
Edited by Shaadrah on 12/20/2012 10:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
I am so glad to see our guild members being nice to others in the game. We believe in teh Golden Rule in our guild and respect for all players. We will make sure and give Limbz some kind of bonus to set an example for others in our guild.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
It was the right thing to do I dont like it when its done to me so i didnt want to be the one to do it to toher people. ty for the post made my day
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Awesome Limbz!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]