Server MS

90 Orc Warlock
over the last 2weeks i havnt played much at all, as i have been getting insane world ms in the 3-4k range. It will lag out bad for 10min then be right for 10min, constant cycle. I thought i would stay quiet and it would work in time..

Start of my holiday today, thought i'd get 90, no still have the insane lag.
I have tired other server's and they all play FINE what the hell is wrong with smolderthorn!?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
over the last 2weeks i havnt played much at all, as i have been getting insane world ms in the 3-4k range. It will lag out bad for 10min then be right for 10min, constant cycle. I thought i would stay quiet and it would work in time..

Start of my holiday today, thought i'd get 90, no still have the insane lag.
I have tired other server's and they all play FINE what the hell is wrong with smolderthorn!?

I would make a ticket about this and blizzard will tell you what to do. Usually ms lag is from your internet provider, so make sure your router isn't the problem. But just make a ticket and blizz will give you directions on what to do
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]