Server Merging

90 Troll Priest
As time is moving forward we are seeing a huge increase of people leaving and quitting wow on our server, we are in high demand of people, raiders and pvpers. At any given time there are only 50 plus people online (on a good day) on a slow day we are lucky that there are a dozen people online. Vita nova is the only guild actually successfully doing raids right now due to the lack of people.
there are 0 on realm rbg's going on, there's no way we can do 25 man content with what we have. it takes over an hour to get a group for a world boss fight. its just far too low pop. like there's low pop servers and then there's us.
what i recommend is that blizzard either sends out free realm transfers to out server or do a merge of 3 - 5 low pop servers to boost population.
we don't want to leave our home but we are forced to because the lack of progression we can only do with what we have.
blizz please help us.
sign this thread by posting comments and please help our cause.
thanks
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I think you should try to post this in the General Forums, so more people can see the thread.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
horde defenders is transfering off on the 29th no point waiting around for blizz to fix it because they won't. hardeen can't find good raiders on this server anymore and ive been working my !@# off trying to put together a decent rbg team but i only have like 4 people so its time to say goodbye.
Edited by Rolypolyoly on 12/26/2012 4:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
ohhhhhh good ol azshara how Euphonic does not miss you at all you awful dark place
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
In my opinion, they should just remove our server and give us free transfer's off this retched land, decaying in its own feet of hell. - Don't ask just rambling.

So yea some of you know me some of you don't i quit a while back but I'm now undecided, should I come back or should I not hmm.

Anyways most people don't want to transfer (like me) because they have more than 1 high leveled character which means $25 a pop for a each char you transfer out, now in my opinion, either lessen the cost; for us low pop servers; or I guess we have to endure a whole lot of reminiscing while re-questing/re-leveling on another server - fun. -____-
Edited by Rudeboii on 12/29/2012 1:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I am not sure what I am going to do. This server is horrible and getting worse daily.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
absolutely loving the new server. i was pretty undecided about paying the money to transfer but it was definitly worth it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I am waiting for a friend of mine to decide where he wants to go. He has a bunch of friends on another server but I am unsure what one. Azshara has become a wasteland.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
12/27/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Biotics
ohhhhhh good ol azshara how Euphonic does not miss you at all you awful dark place

/thread
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Mage
Part of me misses the quietness of Azshara. I hate when I'm standing off somewhere in Org only to have some douche bag on his Mechano-Hog start jumping in circles around you. VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM.. UGH so annoying.

I want to transfer back and I would if I could make some gold via the AH but can't even do that. So I doubt I will. My farming Druid just hit 90 and I'll most likely move it to Arthas and make mad gold.
Edited by Avellïn on 1/2/2013 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
thread
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I seems that blizzard will blame the fact that it is too recent after an expansion to state that this server is to innactive, the problem with all this is that it has at this time viewed by myself using the census addon found at curse that in the last last 30 day seen 500 level 90's only problem with this is that this covers 2 fairly big guilds that have transfered off in this time , and most of these 90's are also alt's of people.I have yet to break more then 50 people on at anytime trying to find anything on the ah is nearly impossible with the average amount of posting in the 4000 to 5000 postings on a good day.

At this point we are the possibly the lowest pop server.
we where second but with the recent departures we have lost about another 40 players
Edited by Flamingshock on 1/5/2013 9:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
01/02/2013 01:36 PMPosted by Avellïn
I want to transfer back

Not sure if serious
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Mage
01/05/2013 06:26 PMPosted by Kambei
I want to transfer back

Not sure if serious

I don't raid anymore so yeah, I was strongly considering.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I agree the population here is below par for what a server should be.
see #245 http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us for raiding progress.
raiding can be used as a benchmark for active players on a server.

Raiders struggling with bosses seems to be an issue on the server for those trying to raid.
If you communicate well and use easily accessed tools to get close to max dps/healing for your class; I really do not see a reason why any 10m can't progress to at least Garalon. I feel that is being generous with raid finder experience, raid finder gear, item level upgrade vendor and other stuff all being available.

Some have decided that transferring to another server was the real solution to their raid problems. I really doubt that was the true case. But its not my business. I do feel though that it would be nice to have some competition from other guilds here. The character transfers off the realm most likely was a large quality of life issue.

openraid.us combines all servers into one for everything but 10m current content raiding

If another guild is stuck on a boss somewhere you can send a tell or mail ingame to Dymas for heavily detailed strategies for ranged dps, tanking and healing perspectives.
/thread
Edited by Vallonx on 1/11/2013 1:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I miss my guildies. :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/11/2013 01:07 AMPosted by Vallonx
Some have decided that transferring to another server was the real solution to their raid problems. I really doubt that was the true case.

hmmm ok well our biggest issue being on azshara was never being able to recruit because no one wants to x-fer to a dead server. So what we had to do was take people who we knew were way below the skill set we desired just to be able to get farm content down.

So xfering off azshara was our solution and its worked were 11/16 heroic and building a better guild every day.
Reply Quote
Ive been on this server for 2 yrs now. There is no one to really play the game with. I have one person I do arenas with and thats it. Every guild I join dies is a couple weeks and I have not got to even attempt to raid. You sign into a major city and there is 3 people standing around. You go out side and you see the front door flooded by other server and no one from our server dueling. I hate that I can only get to 1800 conquest points and thats it. Never enough people on to get the last 400 in rated battle grounds. But I guess we do win Tol Barad easy. Justs ign in and stand there. Win.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I started play on this server back in 2007 and transferred off in 2009 to follow my guild. Azshara back then was still a low pop server, but it was still pretty lively! There used to be quite a few raiding guilds back then, both horde and alliance side.

I log onto this server ever now and then and throughout the years since transferring I have slowly seen Azshara die :(. I dont know what this server needs to be re-vamped, but maybe it is just doomed to forever be "a wasteland"
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I've been on Azshara going on 5 years and think of it as my wow gaming home. It really bums me out to see how many ppl have decided to leave because of a lack of this or that. When I first started playing the game, I was on a very high pop server. Pretty chaotic, really. I would never want that to happen to Azshara, but maybe it would be an idea to merge a few of the other low pops together to give ppl 'more' of what they are looking for in this game. This concept is definately not a novel idea, but a logical and statistical one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]