Darklucifer: my pet

I just want to say that the sweet little lock named dark lucifer is very quickly becoming my favorite toy in this game. It is so ego boosting knowing that I can actively keep him in one place for several hours just by jumping around, stealthing and /taunting him :) Meanwhile every lowbie leveling on half hill is left in peace and can level without even knowing my little toy exists :) I heart you sweet lock...make sure you stay at half hill so I can continue to bat you like a little ball of yarn. Shouldn't all these types of players be useful??? :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
So... PvP happened... On a PvP server? You don't say?
Reply Quote
Actually to be fair it seemed to be pvpvgvza (player vs player vs guards vs zoned area). what's funny is that I had alot of fun healing his potential victims. Guess he didn't get his daily honor kills tonight. /calmly pets dark lucifer..... good boy :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
He'll grief you at Halfhill, but if you catch him elsewhere he'll get flustered and back peddle until you kill him.
Reply Quote
Glad he's not on our side. Allies can keep him. .....holy hell, allies, please please keep players like that.
Reply Quote
51 Night Elf Hunter
Sounds like someone needs to move to a PVE realm or stop Crying like a little Biotchhhh!

Cough** Cough** Boogsmom
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
A post about me stop it you will make me blush ,one set of dots u run into your farm or die ,then i kill who u were failing to help ,medmal just mad that i kill his guildys ,15+people for me ,gg guys
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
oh FYI im in work when im mostly at halfhill so im getting paid for ganking,im the toy pffftt u made my shift go faster u got played for 7 hours only difference is i got paid for it ;)
Edited by Darklucifer on 1/3/2013 10:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hey hey now allies. Calm down. Even though we are enemies doesn't mean I don't have a soft side for you. I think you are all adorable. Lets not get crabby when I started this post to tell my favorite bouncy lock that I thought he was cute as a button.

Now if we are going to be hurtful to each other than I am morally obligated to say something to Leahp. First if you are going to be angry about my comment and get grumpy please step out of the noobie shoes and say something interesting. The whole crying cause its a PvP realm is seriously what any nobody can read in hellsfire general chat. If you need help with new material, there is a wonderful search engine called google. Ok sweetie? Message me if you need help finding it.

Now for Darklucifer. Honestly man, I'm just commenting how cute your human lock butt is, truely. I do feel like I should let you know four things though:

1. Please please if you want to post again and speak to me, use better english. A player of your "obvious skills" should represent his guild better. (completely serious by the way, I have nothing but admiration for the guild).

2. As far as all of your awesome pvp kills when getting ganked that you complain about alot, you can record this rare phenominon you know? Please please get this recorded and post on here so we can see your awesomeness! :) So to recap, video or it didn't happen.

3. So you play wow so much that your playing while you work? /sympathetically pets darklucifers soft head. Admitting you have a problem is the first step my sweet one.

4. This is the most important one. When you stand there screaming y O u L o s E you are actually settling bets with the horde. :D Seriously there is a running poll in the general chat to see how many times we can get you to say it in an hour span. Just wanted you to know. It's one of those things where you do get alot of attention as far as being everyones retarded puppy. :D

So again, just saying love you my precious lock.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Hey hey now allies. Calm down. Even though we are enemies doesn't mean I don't have a soft side for you. I think you are all adorable. Lets not get crabby when I started this post to tell my favorite bouncy lock that I thought he was cute as a button.

Now if we are going to be hurtful to each other than I am morally obligated to say something to Leahp. First if you are going to be angry about my comment and get grumpy please step out of the noobie shoes and say something interesting. The whole crying cause its a PvP realm is seriously what any nobody can read in hellsfire general chat. If you need help with new material, there is a wonderful search engine called google. Ok sweetie? Message me if you need help finding it.

Now for Darklucifer. Honestly man, I'm just commenting how cute your human lock butt is, truely. I do feel like I should let you know four things though:

1. Please please if you want to post again and speak to me, use better english. A player of your "obvious skills" should represent his guild better. (completely serious by the way, I have nothing but admiration for the guild).

2. As far as all of your awesome pvp kills when getting ganked that you complain about alot, you can record this rare phenominon you know? Please please get this recorded and post on here so we can see your awesomeness! :) So to recap, video or it didn't happen.

3. So you play wow so much that your playing while you work? /sympathetically pets darklucifers soft head. Admitting you have a problem is the first step my sweet one.

4. This is the most important one. When you stand there screaming y O u L o s E you are actually settling bets with the horde. :D Seriously there is a running poll in the general chat to see how many times we can get you to say it in an hour span. Just wanted you to know. It's one of those things where you do get alot of attention as far as being everyones retarded puppy. :D

So again, just saying love you my precious lock.

Dude, how can you even say this, when you butchered grammar/punctuation so bad in your own post? Daniel Day-Lewis from Gangs Of New York thinks you butchered this. L2grammar/punctuate before hating on others.
Edited by Justinormous on 1/16/2013 12:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
First, not a dude, but thank you for playing. :)
Second, obviously you can read my posts so I am utilizing pretty well. If you CAREFULLY read the said post I said nothing about grammer or punctuation simply said english. That being said if you feel like correcting me, please do. :) Thank you for your post however next time please adhere to my requests. "L2grammar/punctuate" is NOT proper english despite the fact that I have to try and decipher it.

Also, I am not hating on anyone. This is a place to voice my opinion as it is yours. Don't like it? Play more wow and stay off the forums, please.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
01/16/2013 05:02 AMPosted by Boogsmom
grammer

wut
Reply Quote
50 Human Hunter
There's... there's people on the server?

YAAAYYYY!

*dances*
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
omg tugg you so sounded like cptn there
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
First, not a dude, but thank you for playing. :)
Second, obviously you can read my posts so I am utilizing pretty well. If you CAREFULLY read the said post I said nothing about grammer or punctuation simply said english. That being said if you feel like correcting me, please do. :) Thank you for your post however next time please adhere to my requests. "L2grammar/punctuate" is NOT proper english despite the fact that I have to try and decipher it.

Also, I am not hating on anyone. This is a place to voice my opinion as it is yours. Don't like it? Play more wow and stay off the forums, please.

/moo
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Oh the drama I don't miss from good ol' Badnazzar. Still as cheerful as it was in BC when I left.... *sarcasm*

How do you people even play on such a backwater server that's this.........dead?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Oh the drama I don't miss from good ol' Badnazzar. Still as cheerful as it was in BC when I left.... *sarcasm*

How do you people even play on such a backwater server that's this.........dead?

Heh, I know some people in your guild who transferred over from Lightning's Blade. Small world.
Edited by Oluf on 2/7/2013 7:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest

You should get your ol' ginger buddy Paask to come out of retirement, errrrrrrr fail marriage, and come here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Boogs your a joke. We wreck you all day long bahahahahahhahahahaha!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
What you don't get is that we respect a fair fight. You fight like the French. You put up a good front line, but then when it gets thick, you run. You can't kill me, so you fear while I turn in quests. Back when you first started your ganking I killed you and three of your Outcast peons in Shrine of Two Moons. Humiliating. Haven't seen you there since. You're just a bully. Killing undergeared players and kids. You are probably just simple enough to take being called a bully as a compliment, but bullies are all cowards at heart.
Edited by Medservèr on 3/1/2013 7:55 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]