Resonate Selling Heroic HoF this week

90 Orc Warrior
So in the top 20 best geared on the server we have 11 members, you have 5. 25 man raid sizes are 2.5 times bigger.

Our main tank doesn't have his four piece, I tanked heroic sha with a blue shield. Loot saturation is significantly better in 25 man, that's just a fact. Lets not turn this into a 10v25 debate. Watching tempest make fools of themselves if funny and all but this is our sales thread, not a place for you to defend your raid size.

http://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/us/bleeding-hollow

Half your raid is in the top 20 best geared players on the server and half our raid fails to fall in the top 20. I don't think your link helps your case.

We've been more progressed than you since this tier began. We should be more geared but half of our raid isn't.

it's almost as if angry public forum posts are public and private whispers are private

I don't know about you but I don't see any angry posts in this thread from anybody (Aside from maybe Rob, but Rob sucks. No one likes Rob.) If you want to continue pretending that because Resonate only act like A-holes in whispers they must not be A-holes you go right ahead.

Edit: Dumb language filter.

Don't play victim, we didn't start this thing but we will end it. Besides, a little realm drama keeps things interesting. The difference between our guilds is we aren't so openly butthurt about anything, to my knowledge not one person in my guild has ever posted in any of your threads while you guys can't stay out of ours. That's fine, just don't run to mommy when you get insulted right back.

Our main tank doesn't have his four piece, I tanked heroic sha with a blue shield. Loot saturation is significantly better in 25 man, that's just a fact.

25 man drops 3 times more loot. I just tanked heroic empress with a blue shield. I fail to see the point??? ?

It is very possible for anyone to get screwed by loot rng regardless of raid size. That said, loot saturation heavily favors 25 man, to argue otherwise by citing individual cases is an act of ignorance. Also, aren't you main spec dps? I've tanked nearly every progression boss this tier, comparing our two circumstances is not fair.
Edited by Xiic on 2/10/2013 10:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
And just for the record, I personally have no problems with you guys, ya'll are a vast improvement over the last 25 man to transfer here and talk a big game. Just don't expect the teasing to be one sided.
Edited by Xiic on 2/10/2013 10:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage

Don't play victim, we didn't start this thing but we will end it.

Actually you guys did.

02/04/2013 10:07 PMPosted by Sainius
Congrats on your Empress kill. Looks like 10 mans are the only competent raids we have on this realm.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Jesus, you don't read these forums. Sobeezy and some other people from your guild have been posting in our threads for months now.

01/20/2013 11:14 PMPosted by Sobeezy
Bump for you guys!

Hell, Rabid whispered me before saini had posted that telling me to ignore the trolls.
Edited by Xiic on 2/10/2013 10:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
You hear that, Tian? He called you Jesus.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
02/10/2013 10:52 PMPosted by Brewpernerd
You hear that, Tian? He called you Jesus.

I am pretty godly.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
My favourite part of raiding is whispering Josh our H kill achievements =D
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
02/10/2013 10:06 PMPosted by Brewpernerd
If you want to continue pretending that because Resonate only act like A-holes in whispers they must not be A-holes you go right ahead.

I resent that. I am an a-hole everywhere equally. Guild can confirm.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/11/2013 12:22 AMPosted by Pestílence
If you want to continue pretending that because Resonate only act like A-holes in whispers they must not be A-holes you go right ahead.

I resent that. I am an a-hole everywhere equally. Guild can confirm.

No. You're wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Don't play victim, we didn't start this thing but we will end it.

Actually you guys did.

02/04/2013 10:07 PMPosted by Sainius
Congrats on your Empress kill. Looks like 10 mans are the only competent raids we have on this realm.

Were your jimmies ready?
Reply Quote
Is it bad if despite being 7/16H and not raiding in 2 months I have 498+ ilevel in both ret and prot while being in a 10man?

if so sorry.
Edited by Martymcfly on 2/11/2013 1:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
herrrrrrrrrrro
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hi evry1
:))))))))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/11/2013 02:29 AMPosted by Yasung
herrrrrrrrrrro

superb hat, friend
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
You're probably the only resonate member I like Potsu <3

XIIC REFUSED TO GIVE MY HUNTER A CHANCE :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Edited by Josh on 2/11/2013 3:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You're probably the only resonate member I like Potsu <3

XIIC REFUSED TO GIVE MY HUNTER A CHANCE :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Your hunter is like 460 ilvl.

Updated the first post, 5.2 in two weeks, not much time to get the cutting edge achievements!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
my hunter destroys :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I can't believe there's only 2 weeks. Hope it gets extended. >.>
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Up.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
hay tempest there's plenty of backwater servers for you to get rank 1 on! like twisting nether for example
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]