Resto Druid PVP Questions

90 Tauren Druid
So... as most of you know by now, I am fairly new to the PVP world. My primary non-healing spells I use for CC are Cyclone, Faerie Swarm, and Ursol's Vortex. Any tips out there from other Resto Druids that do arenas? Are there better CC's out there that I am overlooking?

Also, does anyone know of a good site that will provide macros for Resto Druid PVP? I've looked high and low but none seem to give me any good tips.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Tbh, the only feedback most druids will give now in tips will be " the sky is falling the sky is falling switch classes" with the major cyclone nerfs in 5.2 which involves the cd for feral and the dr with other classes' ccs. There is one thread I found just googling for resto druid guides. It's on MMO-champ and is an all around guide about resto pvp. I don't really know if it will help but hey why the hell not just ready it anyways.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1208885-5-0-6-Resto-Pvp-Guide

GL :D
Edited by Bloodkraven on 12/26/2012 10:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Pounce+cyclone, Bash, Disorienting Roar+Cyclone, Typhoon melees off of the bridge in blade's edge or boxes in dalaran sewers, root melee, as root is about to go off cyclone him.

Get resil gems for yellow, resil+int for red, int+spirit for blue.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Sodah/advanced
^ copy his things
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Become DK and wait for them to buff blood or unholy some more.

Is what I am doing.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
DK's are probably the last class I will ever make, if I ever make one (I'm already maxed on this server with no DKs at all).

Thanks so much Blood, I was searching all over mmochamp but all the guildes I found seemed to be a bit outdated. I will check out this one and see if I can learn anything new.

I changed around my talents a bit and have found that typhoon and bash are an amazing combo to keep melee off of me. I'm slowly learning!
Reply Quote
DK's are probably the last class I will ever make, if I ever make one (I'm already maxed on this server with no DKs at all).

Thanks so much Blood, I was searching all over mmochamp but all the guildes I found seemed to be a bit outdated. I will check out this one and see if I can learn anything new.

I changed around my talents a bit and have found that typhoon and bash are an amazing combo to keep melee off of me. I'm slowly learning!

Keep improving !
Reply Quote
88 Orc Hunter
mahtaika do you play with a gaming mouse? what about key binds? those 2 things can increase your game play by quite a bit. especially in pvp situations, notably arena. this will basically speed up your actions in game and make you a more efficient player, as well as allow you to add more abilities into your rotation and what not.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]