Duskwood is the most unhelpful realm EVER!

90 Goblin Warrior
1 Kinetic Synapse Duskwood-US 18260

long way to go tho
Reply Quote
57 Pandaren Monk
01/03/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Lethalvenom
All realms are the same is what I'm trying to say.

No. Illidan is not Moon Guard is not Duskwood. They each have very different environments, preferred playstyles, and population.

I don't play much anymore, maybe 5 hours a week now, and it continues to seep. I just log on to check my mail (I don't even know why either, nothing has been selling lol) and to recruit for my guild <Corruption>

Then why do you keep posting essay-length complaints (that obviously take a lot of time to write/look up words for) about a game you barely play on the realm forums? You probably spend more time on this forum than you do playing the game.

01/03/2013 04:15 PMPosted by Lethalvenom
You are the first person I have ever seen with 16.1k achievement points.

You'll really like this then:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Skullflowers/advanced

And here's an article that should help you:
http://homeworktips.about.com/b/2009/03/04/when-to-use-a-thesaurus.htm
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
01/04/2013 06:16 AMPosted by Dasavelora
No. Illidan is not Moon Guard is not Duskwood. They each have very different environments, preferred playstyles, and population.
Ok, in fairness that is true. But would you not agree that a large percent of the players who do realm changes either come back to their original realm or quit after not experiencing or getting the result or change they wanted?
Then why do you keep posting essay-length complaints (that obviously take a lot of time to write/look up words for) about a game you barely play on the realm forums?

Not exactly. It doesn't take me that long to type these *essay-length* complaints. And I'm not sure you could exactly call it complaining. I would say it was more of a displaying observations or rebuke rather than lamentation. I don't look up words for it either. They are words I use that I think are best suitable for what I have on my mind, given the context of what I say may be exaggerated or maybe not exaggerated enough. And frankly I don't think I used anything shockingly hard to understand, if it was I apologize.
You probably spend more time on this forum than you do playing the game.
That could be the case. But either way it would be irrelevant to mention because I'm scrolling through the forums as I wait for responses on Facebook or watching YouTube videos. What I was trying to say was, after a protracted period of time there starts to become a decline in my play time that used to be cyclical and happened normally at certain times. So to mention that it continues to seep, I am pretty much just saying that my play time isn't in the normal range it usually is. Devastating I know lol, the world is coming to an end because I played an hour less than I did yesterday (Was being sarcastic). All in All anyone who is on the forums is probably already bored, so I would just imagine they don't care to spend a few moments reading my stories. If they weren't bored, they would be playing the game.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Ehh..nope. Too much for me, but live your dream.
Edited by Lethalvenom on 1/12/2013 9:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
I gotta stop comin' here.... lol.
Edited by Lyrie on 1/5/2013 2:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I almost solo'd alysrazor the other day but ran out of time. I need to go back and work on that before i forget how.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
01/04/2013 12:57 PMPosted by Lyrie
I gotta stop comin' here.... lol.
I would agree, please stop coming; nobody wants you here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]