Simple Request, Need blue response only.

90 Pandaren Warrior
Do you know that 1 out of 100 people that step on Lego actually go to the Hospital.

Good thing I got my vaccination.

/HighPaw
Reply Quote
Ah Really..

No Blue response but Snowfox... Its like winning Silver... :(

Well, to be fair, there is a no calling out blues, Blizzard, devs, etc rule. If they answered threads like that, they'd set a bad precedent.

Besides... /gangnam would have to be a group thing. Like...

Oh god. No. Nono.

Like one of those holiday wands that you point at a group and suddenly...

No...

I can't unthink it!
Edited by Tianjan on 12/31/2012 7:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
I would prefer that Warcraft remained Gangnam-free.

I liked the song when I first heard it, but I'm getting really sick of the general public's obsession with it now.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Warrior
Newp.

:3

And the whole lego-stepping thing...wouldn't be entirely effective, because he'd still be able to post nonsense while he's recovering.
Edited by Gerart on 12/31/2012 7:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Well there is the LMAFO dance... but hey I see you got hate for the gang dam...

How about /70dance

Doing the John Travolta Like a Boss
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Well, I can safely say that's not going in Patch 5.2.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/31/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Rygarius

Please, for the love of all that's fair and right never add that abomination of a dance to the game.
Reply Quote
12/31/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Qamaits

Please, for the love of all that's fair and right never add that abomination of a dance to the game.

Would it really be any worse than caramal-densen... thing?

*bamf!* *Starts dancing then stops*

Stop throwing party grenades at me!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/31/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Qamaits

Upvoted.
12/31/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Leing

Funny you said that right before I posted. I was totally going to use this as the "we've hit our quota of bad dances for the expansion" example.
Edited by Hippeaux on 12/31/2012 5:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

That dance is at least mildly cute.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The reign of "Gangnam Style" is coming to a close. Psy told MTV that he will be "ending" his smash hit tonight during Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve, capping a whirlwind year for the K-pop star, whose worldwide breakthrough came in the form of the signature pony dance in the "Gangnam Style" video. "Being in Times Square on New Year's Eve is already special – it's the biggest stage in the universe – plus it's my birthday, so, with all that, it may be the ending of 'Gangnam Style,'" said Psy. "I mean, what better way to do it? It's my biggest and most meaningful birthday."
Reply Quote
64 Undead Death Knight
12/31/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Rygarius

the rest of us all know that when a new race gets added......
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
5.2 Needs only one addition /Gangdamstyle

Please make it happen Blizzard...

Only if we get a panda version of Psy to spawn singing in the background, its not the same without the music.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
maybe they'll make the Gelkis people playable and have THEM do it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I mean human females basically do the macarana already, do we need another horrible dance craze in game?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/31/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Fujiko
I mean human females basically do the macarana already, do we need another horrible dance craze in game?

No we don't. Although I wouldn't mind seeing the human female dance replaced with something like The Hustle.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Considering that the creator of that "gangnam" dance has a lot of controversy around his previous actions and statements regarding the USA, it bears common sense understanding that hopefully this "dance" (sorry but the riding a horse motion kids did with stick horses in the 50's will never be a real dance) will never find it's way into WoW.

Blizz is pretty reliable in avoiding controversial subjects and issues and I find that kind of professionalism very nice in a company. They focus on bringing us a nice quality product (even though I personally have my own issues with them, they are pretty professional).

But I'd much rather see something like Michael Jackson's "Thriller" dance put in-game, it's much more well known and famous.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

*bamf!* *Starts dancing then stops*

Stop throwing party grenades at me!!

12/31/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Hippeaux

Upvoted.

Funny you said that right before I posted. I was totally going to use this as the "we've hit our quota of bad dances for the expansion" example.

12/31/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Fujiko

Exactly! I hate the female panda dance... the male dance is great... why can't females have a great dance for once.

=D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I wish that had been the male Pandaren dance, but wasn't popular enough in time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

But I'd much rather see something like Michael Jackson's "Thriller" dance put in-game, it's much more well known and famous.

see night elf males
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]