Warsong Xfer raffle

90 Human Paladin
Hello, Warsong.

I am putting this here because I recently toured your server. I saw how dead it was, and believe me when I say that I feel your pain. I know what it's like to play on a server that's dead, but I could never imagine one like this.

That is why I have decided to have a transfer raffle. On the 20th of January, I will log onto Warsong under a name that will be posted on this thread on the 18th. On that day, I will randomly pick a level 85-90 in Orgrimmar to be given a free character transfer off the server. This will be my gift to him, no paybacks, no refunds. NOTHING. He can go wherever he wants, and we will part ways at that point.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Hello, Warsong.

I am putting this here because I recently toured your server. I saw how dead it was, and believe me when I say that I feel your pain. I know what it's like to play on a server that's dead, but I could never imagine one like this.

That is why I have decided to have a transfer raffle in order to get one of your accounts. On the 20th of January, I will log onto Warsong under a name that will be posted on this thread on the 18th. On that day, I will randomly pick a level 85-90 in Orgrimmar to be given a free character transfer off the server. This will be my gift to him, no paybacks, no refunds. NOTHING.All I need is your account info so I can do this realm transfer. I then with your account can go wherever I want, and we will part ways at that point now that I've got your account.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Oh ya..Fix'd
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/07/2013 11:50 PMPosted by Skullfiend
Oh ya..Fix'd

Not at all. I'll be giving the person the money via paypal, absolutely no sharing of account information. I guess if they don't want to use it for transferring, that'll be up to them.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Instead of giving cash to someone how about you improve the life of people playing on Warsong? You could buy a bunch of blood spirts and recps then transfer your toon here, I will give you gold for what you bring. Then i can make and sell the 496 armor to help people out.

Tankdead
Edited by Tankdead on 1/15/2013 10:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Name will be Contestar.

Instead of giving cash to someone how about you improve the life of people playing on Warsong? You could buy a bunch of blood spirts and recps then transfer your toon here, I will give you gold for what you bring. Then i can make and sell the 496 armor to help people out.
Tankdead

I do not want to move to Warsong. I'd much rather keep my toons on their respective servers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sorry was indisposed raffle rescheduled to Thursday the 24th.
Reply Quote
Name will be Contestar.

Tankdead

I do not want to move to Warsong. I'd much rather keep my toons on their respective servers.

Since you were already willing to drop money on a transfer for one random stranger, you'd be helping us ALL out by doing what Tankdead suggested, then transferring yourself back off if you don't want to stay.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I bet 100g he won't even find anyone live on Warsong on the 24th when he logs in.

Even so, I have 10 toons on this server. If I moved one, I'd have to move them all unfortunatly. Been wanting to get off this server since the Brazillians left.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I bet 100g he won't even find anyone live on Warsong on the 24th when he logs in.

Even so, I have 10 toons on this server. If I moved one, I'd have to move them all unfortunatly. Been wanting to get off this server since the Brazillians left.

You're absolutely right.

I logged in last night, and did a /who. No one in either Org or the Shrine beyond a gold seller. I was dissapointed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]