Toasted is recruiting

90 Worgen Mage
Toasted is recruiting a skilled melee dps for our core 10-man team. Min. ilvl to be considered is 475. We are currently 6/6 MSV 4/6 HoF. If interested, pls apply at www.toastedguild.com.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Toasted is recruiting a skilled Rogue and Blood DK for our core 10-man team. Min. ilvl to be considered is 475. We are currently 6/6 MSV 4/6 HoF. If interested, whisp me or pls apply at www.toasted.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
<Toasted> Lvl 25, is recruiting a skilled Shadow Priest with healing OS for our 10man team. Min. ilvl to be considered is 475. We are currently 6/6 MSV 4/6 HoF 1/4 ToES. If interested, whisp me or pls apply at www.toasted.wowstead.com.

Raid Times :

-Tues, Thurs, and Sun 5:45-8:30 server

Depending on progression we may push past the end time.

Many of us have been raiding since BC or the beginning of Wrath. Repairs, pots,flasks and feasts are provided by the guild. Only thing required of you is to show up and not suck. If you are capable of that then you may be the person we are looking for.

Applicants must:

- Be able to take constructive criticism
- Know their class, this is not the guild for you to learn it
- Come prepared to raid, not take 5 min to research the fight before the pull
- Maintain 80% attendance, warnings if you are going to miss raid are appreciated
- Have proper reforging, gems, enchants etc. This tells us how much you truly know about your class.

If you feel that you can meet the above criteria then feel free to fill out our brief application, or if you have any questions about the guild, you may whisper me directly in game (alt 0216 for the Ø)
Edited by Tøasty on 2/7/2013 3:26 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]