Solution to Duskwood's Lagging Economy

90 Undead Rogue
Ok, it's time you guys got this economy moving. Everyone should have at least gold cap by now. Blizzard has released nothing that could dramatically impact anyone's fiscal year. All you bads constantly talk about how you're going to level up a new profession, well, let's see the results of the first one. I am tired of the fruits of my labor amounting to nothing, or at least nothing worthwhile. I mean seriously, you guys lament over 200g gems, grow up. You keep that gem in your sockets for weeks at a time and sometimes months, YEARS for some of you. You don't want to pay 200g for a gem? No, but you guys will glady pay 10-50k for a stupid companion that just follows you everywhere and is completely useless. Or a yek! Come on! Like anyone needs one of those. It is 102k for a portable reforger. Which btw nobody needs reforgers outside of a city anyway; if you just got that new piece of gear then you are going to need gems/enchants for it as well, which you probably get by using an AH, which is in a city anyway, which has a reforger.

Conclusion? Stop buying useless sh*t so you can afford the things you actually need. Me and my Banker Buddies have seen a drastic decline in profits. How can anyone sell anything in this Market. One day you could see something for 5k and the next it could be 20k or have dropped to 1k! BOE items aren't guaranteed sales and are pretty hard to sell actually because of the competition or maybe overrated/inflated price. Regardless, I think it's pretty damn fair to charge 200g for a red gem, so buy it. You can argue *well that makes you money, but I get nothing out of it*, OH but you do! When I or someone else makes money, it as a collateral benefit helps us lower prices because we can afford to produce items at a lower and more efficient rate.

TL:DR; If you don't want your character to starve this expansion, start buying things.

This message has been brought to you by <Gold> & Co. Deadlystrike-Àrmageddon providing economic advice to the Duskwood community.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
lol thank you.
Reply Quote
hmmm... 200g for a gem... or just go out, mine for a bit, prospect, cut, undercut.

I wonder what I'll end up doing...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Why spend gold on gems when I got stacks of golden lotus, stacks of green quality gems, and an alchemist?

At most a gem is worth no more than 150g tops and dropping. If you don't like it petition blizzard to lower the proc rate of Golden Lotus from Enigma Seeds.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Which btw nobody needs reforgers outside of a city anyway; if you just got that new piece of gear then you are going to need gems/enchants for it as well, which you probably get by using an AH, which is in a city anyway, which has a reforger.

BEEP! wrong
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
01/04/2013 10:09 AMPosted by Hirashima
BEEP! wrong
NOPE I'm right. I said Probably. I know some of you can get it out of your Guild Vaults, but it's unlikely all of you do =P
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
01/04/2013 10:41 AMPosted by Lethalvenom
BEEP! wrong
NOPE I'm right. I said Probably. I know some of you can get it out of your Guild Vaults, but it's unlikely all of you do =P

Me and the resto/dps druid in our raid group need to go outside the instance and reforge multiple times when changing roles
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]