[h] LF Guild Merge

95 Troll Hunter
We are a small tight knit group of friends who transferred off of Darkspear when it because unplayable at the beginning of MoP. We lost a few members who quit before MoP and one or two others didn't transfer with us, so on our raid nights we are always 2 or 3 members short for various reasons. We would like to talk to another guild about having us join, and hopefully be able to actually raid again. We can start another raid group for your guild and run with our current group plus a couple of your members, or be around to fill in holes as needed.

This is my main, feel free to whisper me in game, or leave a message here with your toon name and we can discuss this further. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Our guild is currently looking to pickup another group. We have currently around 12-15 players on our given raid nights. I hate having those 2-5 players not being able to raid. We were running 2 10m groups Tues-Thurs 6-10 server but lost a few people leaving us in our current state. We are currently 6/6 vaults 4/6 hof. Shoot me a in game if you want to discuss further.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I wouldnt mind talking to you about this, if you guys are still tossing ideas around.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
We would also be interested in talking with you if you're still shopping options. We've already absorbed a smaller raid group from Darkspear just a few weeks back and I think things are coming along well. I feel we can never have too many raiders active in our guild and think between the other raid group as well as needing backup players for our Heroic progression group there could be plenty of opportunity for your players. Plus we're just awesome to hang out with :) Feel free to contact me here or in-game (wellsdaddy) as well as our GM/co-raidleader Scheut. Good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]