<A> Aegis Team OS Recruiting DPS/Heals

90 Draenei Shaman
Team Old School: Raids 8:30-11pm, 2-3 days a week (Weds/Th/Mon)

We are a casual raiding group and most of the raiders have come from hardcore progression raid groups.

Most of the team has been together for the last 2 xpac if not longer.

We are casual but focused and very close group when raiding starts.

We are looking for DPS/Healer to fill one position.
Prefer a Shadow Priest/Healer but will look at all qualified apps.

Ilevel is important but we are more interested in someone who learns fast and knows when not to stand in stuff.

Edited by Scubbs on 1/3/2013 9:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
We are 6/6 MSV, 1/6 HoF.

Raid nights are Wed and Monday, 9pm - 11pm server time. Possible raid night on Tues from 10pm to 11pm.

We're a casual, yet focused group of players who have played together for a long time. Looking for someone smart, good reaction times, and good knowledge of their class.

We're full on mages and pallies. If you're interested, send a tell to Scubbs or Gaern.

Or register on AegisHQ.net (http://forums.aegishq.net/) and drop a note on our visitors forum!
Edited by Gaern on 1/10/2013 9:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Potential new friends' attributes:
Team name - "Old School"....Check
Philosophy - casual, yet focused....Check
Raid Times - mesh nicely with RL responsibilities....Check

What I may be able to offer:
Smart - I know some things....Check
Good reaction times - When BAC is below .05%....Check
Good knowledge of class - I'm a geek....Check

I have several toons, LOVE to raid...it's why I play, but don't have a committed group of people to play with. Are your needs limited to Spriest with heal OS? I have one of those (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Abarta/simple), but have several other raid ready characters too. My healing experience is limited, but I can certainly spend the time sharpening that skill. This is mainly due to the fact that the bulk of my raid time has been tanking and off dpsing on this guy. I've just never really been excited to heal because of the prevalence of people who think healers are there to keep them up while they take boatloads of unnecessary damage. Random DPS: "WTF healer?!?" Me: "Umm you had jasper chains AND you were standing in an amethyst pool." Random DPS: "SO?!? What's your point? It's part of the fight..you need to l2 heal scrub!" Of course a skilled raid team could be all I need to unleash my inner disc priest :)
Edited by Abarta on 1/29/2013 7:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Ok, so I thought I was logged into THIS toon for the last post....minus points for the smart part :/
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
um.. go to website or contact occifer? assuming you aren't the individual that just asked 100 questions instead of answering them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]