Everyone should...

90 Human Paladin
Just join one faction and make it 100% of the population
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I've been saying that for years, all of your hordies who are still alive come Alliance. At least our trade chat has people actually pugging stuff.
Edited by Tiesha on 12/14/2012 6:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
But Tiesh, as I've explained before, the fatal flaw in that plan is that the Horde would have to play with night elves. /shudder
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey, I like alliance, for the most part... when not ganking random people. Offer out the cash and I might take that offer lol.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Night Elves/Blood Elves what's the difference?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Even if everyone faction changed how much of an impact would that really have on the server? I mean you're talking a handful of active players where about half of them even have geared alts. I logged onto my alt the other day and it was completely dead, I think there was 12 people in Org, but at least King Fatty was there. If you're happy with the state of the server then keep at it, but a lot of us weren't and felt if we are paying money for this game we want to at least enjoy it on our mains and our alts. Best of luck.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/17/2012 08:47 AMPosted by Nickcraft
Even if everyone faction changed how much of an impact would that really have on the server? I mean you're talking a handful of active players where about half of them even have geared alts. I logged onto my alt the other day and it was completely dead, I think there was 12 people in Org, but at least King Fatty was there. If you're happy with the state of the server then keep at it, but a lot of us weren't and felt if we are paying money for this game we want to at least enjoy it on our mains and our alts. Best of luck.

Surprised you went to Illidan, but good raiding there. I keep a well-funded alt there for raiding when things are slow on Duckwood. I started leveling it the other day. If I ever end up moving though, I'd probably be to somewhere like Proudmoore, Whisperwind, or the like. Top 50, but not top 5. At least queue times will be manageable then.

Duskwood was ranked 110 when I joined and has just gone downhill every since. I think we're roughly 175 now, and if <Spoon> left I think it would be low 200s.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
12/17/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Firestyle

Surprised you went to Illidan, but good raiding there. I keep a well-funded alt there for raiding when things are slow on Duckwood. I started leveling it the other day. If I ever end up moving though, I'd probably be to somewhere like Proudmoore, Whisperwind, or the like. Top 50, but not top 5. At least queue times will be manageable then.

Duskwood was ranked 110 when I joined and has just gone downhill every since. I think we're roughly 175 now, and if <Spoon> left I think it would be low 200s.

Honestly, we didn't want to come here at first, but then we really thought about it and figured if it's going to be anywhere why not with the most active server. I've played on Top 50 severs before, and we didn't want to chance going to another soon to be dead server. For me and at least 90% of the core team we don't log in too much outside of raid times, because we are just too busy in real life with our family and jobs. So the environment of Illidan provides us with the highest chance of getting in game accomplishments completed and we know this place isn't dying any time soon. The player base is hit or miss, a lot of very knowledgeable players, but also a lot of bad (very easy to weed them out though with a few questions). If you're ever on you are more than welcome to join us on your alt. This sever has been a blessing for recruiting though, we have received more applicants the past few weeks than our entire time on Duskwood.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
wtb Draenei warlock option
Edited by Kinetic on 12/25/2012 2:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Just go Worgan.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/25/2012 05:31 AMPosted by Tiesha
Just go Worgan.

Worgens suck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]