[H] 487 iLvl Hunter Looking for a raid group

Hello,

Recently we had two tanks almost ninja-transfer on us in our 10 man group. I want to raid again with a legitimate, casual-but-serious team of players that can joke around while getting stuff done. I have pretty thick skin, so jokes or rude behavior don't affect me. I am open to 10 or 25 raiding; I really have no preference at this point.

The good:

• 487 item level
• Have a brain, and know how to use it
• Competent at hunter (been playing almost my entire wow career, from vanilla)
• Self-sufficient
• West coast, can raid late
• Very consistent work schedule (M-F 0730-0430), unless otherwise noted. I am in the Air Force, so my schedule has been known to change last minute, but this is not often.
• Capable of raiding 4-5 days a week if need be

The bad:

• West coast, so I can't make EST raid times such as 8 or 8:30 PM. Although I can be on around 8:30, I would rather take 30 minutes to get ready to play the game. 9:00 PM - 12:00/1:00 AM raid times work perfect for me.

If you are interested in having a competent, decently geared hunter that doesn't die to that dumb !@#$ on the ground or get caught in tornados, hit me up here or in game. I am leveling an alt currently, and will probably be on that character for most nights (Ziril).

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
Three O Five is looking for highly skilled and talented players with previous experience in BC/Cata.

We are a chill group of guys and most of us know each other in real life.

Looking to fill out our raid group with dedicated and active members.

Whisper me if you are interested or add me:

Hebrewhammer#1981

Good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]