Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Recently we had two tanks almost ninja-transfer on us in our 10 man group. I want to raid again with a legitimate, casual-but-serious team of players that can joke around while getting stuff done. I have pretty thick skin, so jokes or rude behavior don't affect me. I am open to 10 or 25 raiding; I really have no preference at this point.
• 487 item level
• Have a brain, and know how to use it
• Competent at hunter (been playing almost my entire wow career, from vanilla)
• West coast, can raid late
• Very consistent work schedule (M-F 0730-0430), unless otherwise noted. I am in the Air Force, so my schedule has been known to change last minute, but this is not often.
• Capable of raiding 4-5 days a week if need be
• West coast, so I can't make EST raid times such as 8 or 8:30 PM. Although I can be on around 8:30, I would rather take 30 minutes to get ready to play the game. 9:00 PM - 12:00/1:00 AM raid times work perfect for me.
If you are interested in having a competent, decently geared hunter that doesn't die to that dumb !@#$ on the ground or get caught in tornados, hit me up here or in game. I am leveling an alt currently, and will probably be on that character for most nights (Ziril).
Three O Five is looking for highly skilled and talented players with previous experience in BC/Cata.
We are a chill group of guys and most of us know each other in real life.
Looking to fill out our raid group with dedicated and active members.
Whisper me if you are interested or add me:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.