Does anyone still play this sh!t game?

90 Undead Mage
We still do and we still play it better then you have or ever will. You and your crew got corpse camped daily so go back to where you came. The only reason you see this as a !@#$ game is because you were %^-* at it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
sup conan. majority of us transferred.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
We still do and we still play it better then you have or ever will. You and your crew got corpse camped daily so go back to where you came. The only reason you see this as a !@#$ game is because you were %^-* at it.

Whoa there buddy do you know how MAD you were going?.

Ahh, damn.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
I got so pissed at the developers nuking everything during the MOP beta I logged off one day and haven't even been back to install the expansion. It's sitting under my desk collecting dust. I've been playing some free Facebook crap called Forbidden Garden just to have something to click when I get bored.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
We miss you, Blackflower.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
:) There's only so much Candy Crush one woman can stand. Now that Ghost's gone? leaving? things might pick up.
Reply Quote
91 Human Warrior
i never asked not even in vanilla but black flower refers to you likeing black flowers or your a strong black chick or perhaps both????

Black holly hocks are my favorite flower to grow lol.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

hi dj, it's izzymorgan.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Hello
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Actually the name goes back to Anarchy Online. With only two servers we were kind of desperate to find names no one else had. The toon was a brunette. When I made this one with black hair I just recycled her name. And yeah I think black and white roses are about the weirdest and coolest things ever!
Edited by Blackflower on 3/8/2014 6:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warrior
game has changed alot
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
!@#$ game still better than any MMO on the market
Reply Quote
Llucifer I beg to differ, there are a lot better MMO's out right now that kill WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
qp
if u dont like it dont play it no reason to try and start sh!!t glad you dont play one less troll
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]