Looking for Actual Scarlet Crusader Rpers.

86 Human Mage
Are there any scarlet crusade guilds that rp here on this server?
Reply Quote
62 Troll Death Knight
Red
Goodness, I can't believe no one replied to you yet. Yes. Mine is not one of them, but I have run into toons from other guilds that even RP while running around solo. Apologies I can't feed you some names, but ask in town and I'm sure you'll get some help. I'm sure you'll get other interesting responses too, but such is life. Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yes! Alliance side, there is the Bastion of Sanity (they are a bit extreme in rp), and Light's Edge, which I have a couple characters. They both have websites that can help you out. bastionofsanity.net and lightsedge.enjin.com

Good luck!
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage
Light's Edge?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Light's Edge is a rather friendly rp guild. I have 2 characters in there. If you want to contact someone there, you can try either Seanachie or Hallyiel. Try to check out the foums at the site above, too. There, you can put in an application to the guild and I think an intro too.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I roleplay on this server, its just a matter of how many others do.
My guild does roleplay from time to time, assuming people are online to do so.
Edited by Shandaralira on 12/26/2012 6:31 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]