lf guild

90 Pandaren Shaman
Not mad at all rofl. I'm not sure why you go so mad over a joke. I made a joking remark about being carried that I didn't mean, you raged in Business Class Gchat, rage quit, and then removed me from ID.

If I had ANY idea at all you were so sensitive I wouldn't have made that joke to you. I find it cute someone could be so sensitive =3 /pat
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Rage quitting the guild after you read my post about saying you got carried:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2dbwidl.jpg

You just raging in general because you're sensitive =3

http://imgur.com/a/fvRWx
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
1) asked why you !@#$ talked
2) rexryan started being a prick (as usual) so why would i be in a guild with people that %^-* talk to me?
3) about the removing id, why would i keep you on if i didn't talk to you anymore anyways?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
im flattered that rexryan takes pictures of me and his conversations tho :D
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
just want to say that that is NOT me in those screenshots.

i'm new here ....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'M A VILLAIN
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
1. It was a joke. You've known me long enough to know that I'm sarcastic and !@#$ with everyone.

2. Nothing to say to that lol

3. Because I hadn't been playing much, but you removed me because you got all butt hurt over a JOKE! :( Not sure when you began to take things so seriously.

4. I have an OCD with even numbers, so I put 4 here.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
He took a picture of those because it was a funny moment. I take pictures of funny moments such as dying in odd ways, something funny in trade chat, or people raging over nothing such as the ones Ryan did :D

You are raging over nothing, good sir... or madam... Not sure which you'd prefer since you named your toon with "queen" in it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
k well i'm done here, i over reacted on your comment sharmeleon yeye dunno why caught me while i was pissed i suppose
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Apparently xD Lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
i don't think i raged on you either really, i just asked why? later i did ya calling you bad. and rexryan has talked !@#$ to me for like 3-4 years so i have a reason to think he's a !#!%*@#! bag
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i'm the nicest person anyone ever meets
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You complained gchat, and then !@#$ talked me calling me bad a %^-*. You got upset over no reason at all. This is WoW, the land of all the !@#$ talking possible. And you get butt hurt over me saying you got carried, of all things! T.T Makes no sense.

12/18/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Rexryan
i'm the nicest person anyone ever meets

This.
Edited by Sharmeleon on 12/18/2012 3:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7oqmikZDQ
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
12/18/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Sharmeleon
You complained gchat, and then !@#$ talked me calling me bad a %^-*. You got upset over no reason at all. This is WoW, the land of all the !@#$ talking possible. And you get butt hurt over me saying you got carried, of all things! T.T Makes no sense.

I !@#$ing get it jesus, your like the deadly's lecturing me about %^-*, just be on your way i'm done talking !@#$ about you anyways. for %^-*s sake dude
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
two !@#$ing grown people, one with a kid harassing a kid on the internet like %^-* off seriously
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
is that supposed to make it any less fun? because it doesn't.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Lol that time I wasn't being a !@#$%. All I did was say something. Getting all sensitive there again I see!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
rexryan you're a stupid little !@#$%^ who probably isn't going to go anywhere and be a self proclaimed internet troll..
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
problem?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]