Faded Dreams 8th Birthday Games

90 Pandaren Priest
this
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
up
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Games are out. Please be patient as we adjust rules and information. Donations for each event are appreciated, as incentives will encourage others to participate.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It is a neat thing you're doing, however I see one conflict maybe for a lot of people including myself, someone who makes a living. Most people work till 5 p.m. and some have a commute that can last up to or even longer than 15-30 mins. It'd seem to make a lot more since to host these on the weekend or later in the evening. Not trying to complain, just a suggestion maybe for next time. You may end up with a better turn out, unless everyone is either unemployed or is a kid.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I agree with you. Our judges may adjust their time in light of your post, but it's really dependent on them. They do read this forum, please feel free to offer more constructive criticism. We do this for Blackhand.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Feud in the Nude purse has risen by 20,000.00 gold. An anonymous donation by an FD guild member.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
We should do a server arena tournament! FO THE PVPERS
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
This is indeed interesting..
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
An anonymous person has stepped up to convert gold from horde to alliance. This will enable alliance players to receive winnings on their mains. Thank you Ms. Smith.

Also, for those who do not have an extra slot on their account for the Lemming-Leap at Thunder Bluff, a suggestion has been made. Use a starter account and incorporate your main's name into the level 1's. Example: Shipoopixx. This will help us identify you later, as you may not be able to whisper us on starter accounts.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
5,000 gold has been donated from an anonymous alliance player. It will be added to the Halaa event.
Edited by Shipoopí on 2/5/2013 3:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
45,000 gold has been donated by an anonymous player for the game Bulls Eye. Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
20,000 gold has been donated by an anonymous player for the game Havoc in Halaa.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Anyone can donate gold to this event. Even 1k is helpful. You get to choose the game the money goes to!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
5,000 gold has been donated by Legendairy for the Bulls Eye Event. Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
:)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bulls Eye has been moved back an hour. Thanks chipper!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
The judge for the Naked Duel can move his event to 11 server time, (12 EST). Will that be too late for some of you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bloodymedic has donated skill to all the horde players attending. Thanks for the contribution!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/08/2013 03:19 PMPosted by Bloodymedic
Bloodymedic has donated skill to all the horde players attending. Thanks for the contribution!

Shipoopi said 1k would help i don't think your donation helps any...
Edited by Valincore on 2/9/2013 7:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/09/2013 07:59 PMPosted by Valincore

Shipoopi said 1k would help i don't think your donation helps any...

Just appreciate what I have done for your kind.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]