Felguard Weapons... anyone notice them?

90 Gnome Priest
You don't have to worry about using the dreadsteed glyph in BGs, because the water walking from the glyph is disabled in pvp environments.. sorry :(

Also, I bet more people notice it than you think. A lot of the time I'll see someone's transmog, or even their felguard's weapons and think how cool/ugly it looks, but I don't say anything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Ashkandi for life
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I use that green Torn-heart axe from the shadowmoon valley quest chain.

Has a nice lock feel

My Wrathguard uses this and the shiny purple mace from ol' three-face in BT.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
does anyone know what the 2 swords that the Felguard has the 2 fire ones >?

In the future, I'd just make a new thread rather than bumping the old one. But the model of the polearm that the wrathguard uses is Hellreaver

Felguard uses the model of Arcanite Reaper
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
My wrathguard either uses two Black Ice pole arms or I use the Sulfuras, the Extinguished Hand from FL Ragnaros and the completed legendary Sulfurus from MC.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Several people have asked how my pet is able to wield a polearm (Black Ice).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I use heroic Starshatter or heroic Gruthalak...also have oxheart from ICC. I am wanting to get sulfuras and Ashkandi
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
He can also wield 2h Maces but the glyph doesn't say it.

Whenever I play Demo I use dual Warmaul of Infused Lights. I like the look of it, and its a unique model that virtually no one ever uses.
Reply Quote
97 Human Warlock
I keep seeing Wraithguard mentioned. I thought this only worked for the Felguard ?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I keep seeing Wraithguard mentioned. I thought this only worked for the Felguard ?
No, it works for the wrathguard as well. You just have to have two weapons in your bags instead of one for it to work because he dual-wields.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]