ICC 25 man Semi Late night Achievement raid

90 Human Warrior
Howdy all thanks for looking I am hoping to put a once a week demolish raid together for ICC 25 man. I am trying to finish out my legendary of course Currently stuck on Blood Infusion http://www.wowhead.com/quest=24756

Would be great to just get a few 90's together and just rip it apart for achievements and such!

So on Thursday 12/20 at 10pm Server I will hopefully be starting the first one of these feel free to mail me in game.
Reply Quote
You know there are 2 weekly ICC25 H clears? Why don't you ask to join one of those?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Well that is a great question and I can only say that I know of ONE group that clears it and I went with them during last lockout with the intention of doing the Blood Infusion very clear and instead of letting me get what I needed from the encounter they just burned through BQ like it wasn't even a challenge.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]