Cool Cats

90 Undead Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DklNe3MHYp4

Enough said. Medzo's murmuring over ventrilo at the beginning and the guest appearance of Closed topped off by the zoom in on Chakazulu at the end make this video better than anyone currently on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Belgretor in the AB party, epic dude... man and Guzrud, lol... I remember almost all the names from the credits, crazy.

I still can say that Closed is the only person I ever met online that I actually hate... what a terrible person.

It's pretty weird how the game is actually better now but it's still not as fun as it was back then. Fighting people from our own server, knowing everyone in every guild. It really was just more fun.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I know.
You're a (Blackhand) legend yourself, Ijanaak.

Really is a testament that you are the only one to reply.

I suppose it was inevitable. The majority of players on this server either weren't born when this was happening here or were punished for staying up past their bedtimes when this was happening.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Man that is pretty funny. I remember a ton of those guys. Remember when we first went into Molten Core and wiped for like 3 weeks on the first 2 mobs in there. Izhuzul was screaming on Vent. And Rend never said a thing. I woulda thought he had down syndrome but he could sure as heck play a rogue. Raid chat in there was always pretty ridiculous. But it really was fun back in the day. Seems that there are certain things that we lost though overall the game is much better now. Ljanaak, when were you in CC? I was in from raid one. Trying to rack my brain. I'm not in the credits here, but my rl friend Xoro that I brought into the guild was in the credits so we must not have been deployed yet. Thanks for the throwback!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Is this music serious?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
12/31/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Jimnastics
Is this music serious?

Yes. Do you want a link on youtube so you can play it again?

Also I remember 99% of the people in this video, fun times or something.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I was never in Cool Cats, but I mean... I PVP'd with a lot of those guys and knew of basically everyone in that guild since I've been here forever.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Still have my Izhuzul-made Stronghold Gauntlets. Back when getting something crafted epic was srs business.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]