WoG Glitch?

90 Draenei Paladin
When I am more than 40yds (the range of WoG) away from a hostile target I cannot cast WoG on myself without first deselecting the target. I have had this happen multiple times in BGs and would like to know if anyone else finds this annoying or glitched. It just seems broken because healing myself should not be dependent on a hostile target being within 40yds of me. And no I was not using Glyph of Harsh Words while running these BGs, it may still be in my armory but Ive specced in and out of it multiple times. I would enjoy a response from anyone who knows about it.

Thanks alot
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
It's been a known issue since 5.0.4.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Thanks for the response. Do you know if blizzard plans to fix it in the next patch? Or is there an eta on this fix at all yet?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/cast [help][@player]Word of Glory

Use that and it acts like it should.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
12/20/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Shikary
Thanks for the response. Do you know if blizzard plans to fix it in the next patch? Or is there an eta on this fix at all yet?

Sometime next year maybe, nerfs are a priority.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Awesome, thanks for the help
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I see this post is pretty old but I wanted to give it a bump as this is quite annoying. I've not seen any posts saying it will be fixed in 5.2
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
not helping the necro bump at all, but it's prob an issue due to the glyph that makes it an attack.
A simple self wog macro fixes any issues with it, so it's not a big deal to hurry up and fix imo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]