"Character Not Found"

89 Blood Elf Rogue
I went to log out on this character, Scheibe, earlier today. Instead of the game closing, it acted as if I disconnected. Now when I try to log into this character, I either get stuck on the loading screen or reverts me back to the Character selection screen and says "Character Not Found" even though he is clearly on my character list.

Any help?
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Rogue
All of my other characters work though :(
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Try logging in from a different character, usually that will force the stuck character offline.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Rogue
Tried. No success :(

I even went as far as creating a new character.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Rogue
Everytime it loads to about 90% and gets stuck. I just tried logging in on my friends computer too and it did the same exact thing.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ring Blizzard support, they've always been extremely helpful when I've had problems. Though the wait is sometimes a little long.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Rogue
Yeah, so far we haven't solved the issue. I'm attempting to uninstall and reinstall the game right now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]