Marvie's Pet Leveling service

90 Worgen Rogue
Now that I've finished the achievement Pro Pet Mob (level 75 pets to 25), Marvie's Pet Leveling service is now open. Here's how it works:

Leveling pets can be a tedious pain in the !@# and between doing 6,000,000 dailies and helping the Horde kill Galleon every time they tag it, you don't really have as much time for it as you'd like. That's where I come in.

I'll level your pets from whatever level they are to 25.
Reasonable prices, varying depending on amount of pets you want leveled and how quickly you'd like it done.

For slightly more I can level your pets to 24, one battle away from 25, so you can easily get Pro Pet Mob on your own with ease.

Reply here or message me in-game to discuss prices, volume and if you'd like the achievement package. The only restriction, obviously, is the pet has to be able to be caged and traded.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I thought about doing this as well, until I realized that you have to have a pet equal or higher level to uncage one.

Example: If my 3 highest level pets were 15/10/5. I give you my level 15 pet to level. I can now only uncage a pet equal to or lower than level 10. I can't even uncage the level 15 pet that I just caged, because I don't have one equal to him.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Indeed. My thought is that whoever gets the pets leveled could just hold onto their newly leveled pets until they get a pet to 25 or get one there first.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Yeah. I'm gonna hit you up in game. I've got a level 24 pet, close to 25, but I have a couple others I want leveled to 25, and just really don't have the patience to level them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]