90 Human Paladin
***Deleted because it doesn't matter***
Edited by Nabelmar on 12/29/2012 11:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
There are entirely too many guilds on muradin i will agree with you, even on horde side.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I can fill in for Team 2, just send me a whisper when you need to fill a tank spot.
I know all the fights.

Don't give up, don't leave Muradin, too many people have left us already.
This video summaries how I feel about Muradin...in 37 seconds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ScUeKSnNs
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Transfer and save yourselves the trouble. Dunno about alliance, but as for the horde Muradin is pretty close to dead (with the exception of Dabu & maybe Gnome).
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Transfer and save yourselves the trouble. Dunno about alliance, but as for the horde Muradin is pretty close to dead (with the exception of Dabu & maybe Gnome).

That's just wat they want you to do. Pay to transfer. Fill their pockets with more money.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So here is my proposal: If you are in a guild or the GM of a guild and are having difficulties keeping it alive, keeping people on raid teams, or bored because there isn't anyone there, we are looking to absorb not only players, but entire guilds to join <Paramount>.

Wonderful idea.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Need a dps?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
IF U PAYZ FOR MY XFER I JOIN UR RAID TEAMZ
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Need a tank and dps?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/24/2012 12:37 AMPosted by Reckd
Need a tank and dps?

Not sure if this is a troll or not, but yes...we do. Quite a few actually. Some for the Second Raid Team and back up's for Team 1
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
!@#$% talking about back up tank ^-*! dat @#$%
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
!@#$% talking about back up dps ^-*! dat @#$%
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
lets all join paramount. we can be footsbals
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I Love it when the horde bumps our thread ;)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
bumpity bump bump, get a lock in there. but dont make him do healthstones, it pisses us off.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/24/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Reckd
!@#$% talking about back up tank ^-*! dat @#$%

I really hope that first word is used with a capitolized "B"

xD
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
And the second team isn't back up, btw. If you read my thread, we need a permanent tank and dps.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Not to send negative, but I think your first issue is your group structure. Having back ups for a slower progressing 10 man almost never works.

Having capable players who casually play who can fill in from time to time is probably going to be more effective than recruiting for the bench.

Best of luck though, Muradin could use some consolidation before re-expansion. Either way, I'd just check yo self before you wreck yo self.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Not to send negative, but I think your first issue is your group structure. Having back ups for a slower progressing 10 man almost never works.

Having capable players who casually play who can fill in from time to time is probably going to be more effective than recruiting for the bench.

Best of luck though, Muradin could use some consolidation before re-expansion. Either way, I'd just check yo self before you wreck yo self.

I....

Like your hat.

Give it to me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
12/24/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Dazbekzul
I'd just check yo self before you wreck yo self.

The heck is that supposed to mean?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]