(H) <Space People> MoP Recruitment Needs!

90 Pandaren Rogue
<Space People> is a Tuesday through Thursday raiding guild full of friends who enjoy killing monsters. We are looking for an immediate healer to carry us to victory and for us to yell at when you fail to do so.

We raid from 7 server to 11 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Wednesdays during progression when we feel it's needed.

Currently in immediate need of a talented holy paladin, but resto shamans and druids feel free to apply; really hurting for a healer atm. Note that it is expected to have just as much knowledge of your offspec as your mainspec for the many two heal fights.

We expect the obvious; knowledge of class and fights, great awareness and ability to listen on vent. A good attitude and sense of humor helps. We want to have fun while raiding, not slouching at our computers angry with the world.

PM me in game for more info, or type on over to the website listed below.
Our website; spacepeople.shivtr.com
Edited by Sigma on 1/24/2013 3:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dabump.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
My ap got denied:(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Prolly because you suck man.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
12/28/2012 09:10 AMPosted by Ay
Prolly because you suck man.

Only the big ones.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Why is my avatar a picture of a male panda with a pirate hat on?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Srsly need a holy paladin, come one come all
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]