For you old Ghostlanders

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Just found out this morning that Kaviva passed away back in July. Today was his birthday so some of us AS people were going to send him birthday wishes and through the social media loop we found out he had passed.

Just thought some of you that were around in TBC and early Wrath would like to know.

-Sarahjane/Amica/whatever you knew me as back then.
Reply Quote
R.I.P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
What happened to his gold and mounts? DIBS
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
01/22/2013 09:34 AMPosted by Kodjin
What happened to his gold and mounts? DIBS

slash gasp
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Be At Peace Kaviva may Mother Nature watch over you in Avalon
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I have no idea who that is. On another note , if anyone remembers Cloudenvi he is in jail for trying to kill his 5 month old.

http://www.live5news.com/story/21325139/man-accused-of-cracking-5-month-olds-skull-in-hanahan
Reply Quote
I was around during that time period, no idea who he was though. I kind of went off and did my own thing back then (when I still played WoW).

R.I.P though.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Same Cloudenvi who played a hunter... who probably has a couple alts left over in my guild? Really?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Yes Isolyde and his gf who is also in your guild "scarlite" was arrested and charged too , but she never played on ghostlands. and how u doin I miss you :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]