[H]<Morituri Te Salutamus>10M - LF Core Spots

<Morituri Te Salutamus> was founded in 2007 on the Shandris server as a 25 man adult raiding guild, with teamwork, focused progression, and a positive attitude being the keys to success. With the retirement of our founding Guild Masters, Mouldren and Alarinthe, we ushered in a new era for MTS. We became a 10 man raid in Heroic Firelands and finished the Cataclysm expansion as the number 2 guild on Shandris and the number one Horde guild by defeating the Heroic Madness of Deathwing encounter.

If you are looking to push progression with a solid guild that has stood the test of time then look no further. We have a solid core and just need a few players to round things out to continue pushing and preparing for 5.2 launch and new raids in the new year. If you have additional questions please contact Maldirge or Tiranae on the Shandris server.

General Guild Information:
Faction: Horde
Server: Shandris(PVE, Eastern)
Guild Type: 10 man, Adult Guild - Must be 20+ to be accepted
Raid Days/Hours: T/W/Th – 7:30PM-11PM Est.
Loot System: EPGP /w weekly decay

Current Progression:
Mogu’shan Vaults: 3/6H
Heart Of Fear: 6/6
Terrace of Endless Springs: 4/4

Current Class Needs:

Medium-Low Priority

All classes and specs will be considered on an individual basis.
Edited by Laorne on 3/4/2013 5:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Best of luck recruiting, maybe look to a merger with a guild in the same boat as you guys to speed things up?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/25/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Salloreon
Best of luck recruiting, maybe look to a merger with a guild in the same boat as you guys to speed things up?

To merge they would realllly have to downgrade... And even then I doubt most of Shandris enjoys being benched for certain if any fights.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
How so? most guilds horde side are 6/6 and have a few hof bosses down, which is exactly where they are.

A downgrade would be UG, HDMW, Verdict or Epitome merging with a guild that hasn't even gone 9/16 yet.
Edited by Salloreon on 12/25/2012 8:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
Healer looking for a healing buddy. Oh, where our thou, healing buddy?
Reply Quote
If you are in the North Eastern part of North America, take a well deserved break from shoveling and check out MTS!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Happy New Year from MTS! Still looking for a couple of new DPS friends to smash boss faces.
Reply Quote
If you don't know us, MTS is a friendly adult-only guild that's been raiding on Shandris for 5 1/2 years. Check out our Mission Statement and other policies for details. Applications also available on our website.

www.mts-shandris.com
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Adult only eh? Bow-chicka-wow-wow.
Reply Quote
Looking for new friends. Join guild and kill bugs and other magic thingies that make panda's sad.
Reply Quote
More.
Reply Quote
Top this cup off.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 10:32 AMPosted by Krankheit

Indeed, and we have girls. Real live ones.
Reply Quote
They also have a safe word!
Reply Quote

Indeed, and we have girls. Real live ones.

All joking aside, MTS is a mature, respectful guild. We have many women, men and couples that have been with us for years.

Our recruiting challenges aren't because we're not a great guild, but rather because our members aren't notorious trade trolls that everyone knows. We aren't part of the Shandris brain trust that likes to offer unsolicited advice on these forums. We don't guild hop/poach around the server jumping to the hot new guild that will implode like so many of them have over our 5+ years of nonstop raiding.

We will continue to uphold our standards to protect our guild from the churn and drama that affects most others. If you are seriously looking for a long term home with friendly, dedicated adults, check us out. If you are one of those types I mentioned above, thanks, but we aren't interested.

Maldirge
MTS Guild Master
Edited by Maldirge on 1/13/2013 9:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
We have druids too it seems. Lots of druids.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
I almost want to /salute members of MTS. You guys have been around for as long as I can remember. I saw you in raids on Darnassus back at the end of Vanilla into BC. Never seen you compromise on your standards and always have progression. If anyone is looking for a solid raiding guild that has a rock solid foundation I'd hit up MTS. /salute MTS!
Reply Quote
So many touching stories make me love my rather current choices. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking for those ranged DPS. Got immediate need for them and a great raiding home to boot. Come on out, check us out at http://www.mts-shandris.com/
Hit up the forum link, check out our guild policies and send us an app!
Edited by Tiranae on 1/15/2013 8:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
<3 DPS classes and promise to take care of them. Come join. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]