[H]<Morituri Te Salutamus>10M - LF Core Spots

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Man, I bet some warlock, mage, or ele shammy would just loooove all these tasty loots that are being poofed into crystals. Caster mail? Hit rating cloth? Straight into the mystic furnace. If only some happy DPSer would take all this loot off my hands!
Edited by Tiranae on 1/17/2013 12:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
Need some deeps to fight! Amazing week of progression! Come join!
Reply Quote
New day, new bump. Caster DPS would be amazing. Caster shaman! GREAT. DPS friends needed.
Reply Quote
Rocket ship
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
01/09/2013 06:21 PMPosted by Alarinthe
Indeed, and we have girls. Real live ones.

Is that what you call Vaitrex? Lasher is questionable as well ....... scary stuff !!

Good luck with finding peeps Al - have you tried recruiting the mouldy one ?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
We are trying to recruit, not scare people off! I do miss Vaitrex and Mouldy. I always felt a little closer to normal when they were around!
Edited by Todesauce on 1/22/2013 8:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Ahh Vaitrex, Mouldy and Lasher, I remember them well. They made things...interesting.

And we are still looking for caster DPS and someone with a healing OS is a plus!

Rumor has it that Al is still making cookies and magic holes...truth?
Reply Quote
More
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Still looking for some solid deeps
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
What does Morituri Te Salutamus mean?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Death We Salute You. I think.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It means, "We who are about to die, salute you". It's what gladiators used to say as they went into battle.

/end Latin nerd time.
Edited by Tiranae on 2/7/2013 12:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
We have a couple openings for start of next tier. We need 1 tank and 1 melee dps. Please see original post for complete details.
Reply Quote
Free cookies!!
Reply Quote
Banana pie
Reply Quote
Still looking for 2-3 quality players to join the ranks just in time for a new tier of raids. Preference given to players with 490+ gear level but for the right player it can be overlooked.

Apply today :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I would be willing to faction change if I could raid with ya, though my gear is awful.

PS: I am an ele shammy at heart, I was just tired of the awful single target.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Tank. Definitely interested.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Xelaanu and Flasid, definitely check out our forums at http://www.mts-shandris.com/forums/index.php and see if you'd like to apply. If you'd like to chat about raiding, feel free to whisper me or other guildies.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
still recruiting some people check us out Mts-shandris.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]