Winterhoof PSA

1 Orc Warlock
DISCLAIMER: Somebody asked me to post this for them, I am not the actual poster.

Good afternoon. I'm legendary Anchorman Ron Burgundy. jk Hi winterhoof. I never post on the forums but I've noticed alot of people claiming to be good, saying Winterhoof has held them back and that they'd be good if it wasn't for all the bad people here. Well, I'm here to tell you that you are one of those people. If you've left server with no improvement, you were one of those people. Then when you have no improvement with arena rating, raiding, or even improving your own skill most of you must realize that you aren't good. I'm not trolling or being mean, it's hard to find good players on Winterhoof.

But you all have to realize that you are the bane of Winterhoof. You are the reason why you aren't doing good. Transferring to tichondrius or darkspear isn't going to make you better. If you can't show yourself that you're a good player here, you won't thrive anywhere. I don't want to make this very long, but please, and I beg of you, stop acting like you're something you're not. If you want to improve you need to look to other methods than posting on the forums acting as if you're something you aren't, or transferring off and posting on Winterhoof like anyone even thought you were good in the first place. There are certain people targeted with this. But I will not say their names. I'm not trolling or being hateful either. Just shutup and get better, or feel stupid, and know, that you aren't good, or getting any better talking about yourself on one of the lowest populated realms with the terrible raid progression and ratings. And if you are one of those people, you should not post here because it will be far too obvious.

I'm not saying leaving Winterhoof is a bad thing, but when you leave and have literally ZERO improvement and you're still talking high and mighty about yourself it really shows. I really hope some of you improve and I'll see you on skillcapped making videos. But that's very unlikely.

But anyways, thanks if you read all this. I hate you all bye bye.
Edited by Samahn on 12/26/2012 7:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
nice story dude
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
hi over
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
12/26/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Samahn
DISCLAIMER: Somebody asked me to post this for them, I am not the actual poster.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
So true. Its normally the back pedaling clickers too.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

Good afternoon. I'm legendary Anchorman Ron Burgundy. jk Hi winterhoof. I never post on the forums but I've noticed alot of people claiming to be good, saying Winterhoof has held them back and that they'd be good if it wasn't for all the bad people here. Well, I'm here to tell you that you are one of those people. If you've left server with no improvement, you were one of those people. Then when you have no improvement with arena rating, raiding, or even improving your own skill most of you must realize that you aren't good. I'm not trolling or being mean, it's hard to find good players on Winterhoof.

But you all have to realize that you are the bane of Winterhoof. You are the reason why you aren't doing good. Transferring to tichondrius or darkspear isn't going to make you better. If you can't show yourself that you're a good player here, you won't thrive anywhere. I don't want to make this very long, but please, and I beg of you, stop acting like you're something you're not. If you want to improve you need to look to other methods than posting on the forums acting as if you're something you aren't, or transferring off and posting on Winterhoof like anyone even thought you were good in the first place. There are certain people targeted with this. But I will not say their names. I'm not trolling or being hateful either. Just shutup and get better, or feel stupid, and know, that you aren't good, or getting any better talking about yourself on one of the lowest populated realms with the terrible raid progression and ratings. And if you are one of those people, you should not post here because it will be far too obvious.

I'm not saying leaving Winterhoof is a bad thing, but when you leave and have literally ZERO improvement and you're still talking high and mighty about yourself it really shows. I really hope some of you improve and I'll see you on skillcapped making videos. But that's very unlikely.

Oh hi Overkill. Bet you didn't know that you can't hide behind a level 1 alt anymore did you?
Edited by Iluuni on 12/27/2012 12:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
more importantly who cares
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

Oh hi Overkill. Bet you didn't know that you can't hide behind a level 1 alt anymore did you?

i beat you to it :'(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I know =(. I was busy in the hospital getting a cast for my shattered elbow.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
12/27/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Iluuni
I know =(. I was busy in the hospital getting a cast for my shattered elbow.

sucks mayne. atleast youre not experiencing a case of colon rampage. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Your talking about pvp on winterhoof and yet Aspyxia is a bad player Thinks he is all big and bad when he has healers lol.

Why are you talking Truepally?

12/24/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Truepally
Truepally does not run for your information.

12/27/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Truepally
Kin you tried to kill me Last week 1v1 it did not work lol. if you are looking for a duel ill be in Goldshire. and plus the only reason i ran in the other tbs is because i was undergeared and my damage sucked :P
Edited by Iluuni on 12/27/2012 1:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I did not type that lol
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
12/27/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Truepally
I did not type that lol

Nice try. Wanna know a secret? If you click ignore post, it ignores every character on the account.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
As i meant Aspyxia thinks he is a boss with all those healers around him. Cannot do it alone
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^^ there we go understand that lol im done.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I had one healer. and a shadow priest in PvE gear. Funny because that was the comp I was going to be running. I can't get onto Winterhoof without Cross-Realm and Risky was on because I wanted to kill Ford. Then yknow, 8 allys flagging at once to kill Risky was fair, right?
Btw, the guards were an easy way to keep my buffs rolling while you ran >.>
Edited by Asphyxiä on 12/27/2012 1:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
12/27/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Truepally
^^ there we go understand that lol im done.

It's ok Truepally, just admit you got called out trying to talk !@#$ behind a level 1 instead of making more of an %^- out of yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
wiid sports
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Idc about the shadow priest was doing crappy damage. and Nice Try Ford is horde If you want to kill him go ally. And i ran cause you had heals i do not run 1v1.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]