<H> Ethereal recruiting.

90 Blood Elf Warrior
We are a chill, friendly, casual guild. Core raids fri/sat at 7 server. Currently 6/6 msv, 6/6 hof, 2/4 toes. We've had a couple friends from the core who have had to take a break due to real life, and would be interested in recruiting either a skilled warlock or elemental shaman to fill up those spare raid spots :) If we sound like something you want to be a part of, and you know & play your ^ class well - let me know! through this thread or ingame mail or w/e. Cheers! :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
bump! ^ in addition to those 2 classes, if you know you understand and play your dps class well, and are looking for a stable casual raid group which kills things fast, feel free also to let me know and i'll see if we could incorporate you :)

Things we do NOT need especially are:

pure healers/paladins/rogues - will update if i can think of any more along the way :)

Cheers to a great new year for you all!
Reply Quote
70 Orc Shaman
skilled elemental shaman
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]