Tank LF 10 or 25 man group to raid with

90 Tauren Druid
I'm not really interested in switching guilds, but I'm looking for a group to raid with, since real life hit my guild in the face a few months ago.

I haven't really done a whole lot this expansion, as evidenced by my gear, but I've been raiding since late BC.

My guild history (as far as I can remember) is:

Sanctum Officium - The Underbog - Alliance
Skeletons of Society - The Underbog - Alliance
Faction Change
Ex Cinis Cineris - Magtheridon - Horde
Calm Down - Magtheridon - Horde
Corrupted Souls - Aegwynn - Horde -----------> BECAME
Here to Ruin Your Day - Magtheridon - Horde

Ideally I'd like to be running with a progression group, but it's worth noting that I am definitely not a raid leader. I do my job well when I don't have to worry about calling things.

I follow instructions. Sometimes it might take me a while to figure out when to move, where to move, how to move, but I only need to see a mechanic once or hear instructions once, to begin changing my tactics.

I have my druid. I don't have a problem gearing to heal. I enjoy it. I have a 90 blood dk that needs to be geared. I have a 86 prot paladin that I'm working on.

I also have a priest, lock, and rogue at or near 85 so it wouldn't take me too long to get where I need to be to fill almost any hole in your roster.

I'm on every day in the morning for at least a little while, and with a raid schedule, I can be on any time but the late night, as I go to work at 2am server time.

If you want to talk or know more, please message me in game or reply to this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Just check wowprogress.com. You'll see all the 10 and 25 man guilds that are recruiting on this server.

Also, as a tip, you may try to get in one of the many 10man normal mode pug MSV runs that are advertised each week in trade chat. Doing so would give you some non-lfr experience and maybe a few pieces of gear.

Good luck to you sir!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I was rubbing my head while reading this.....you figure out which one
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hah! The one time I feel generous on a forum you catch me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hi whatssmyname,
The Silence> is a lv 25 alliance raiding guild on Magtheridon. Our raid times are Tu/Wed/Th from 11pm-2am server time. We are currently recruiting for our core 10 man raid group, although we do other casual things together as well. (PvP, heroics, leveling, achievements, etc).

You can contact me here or in game for an interview. Other officers are Zange, Goria, Lyrha, and Adallie.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]