[H] The Afflicted No Longer LFM

90 Worgen Warlock

I'm all for ranking rivalries, but this is kinda uncalled for. Had TA and Winterborne not taken a blow to their respective rosters the server standings would be a different story. Props to Solution for doing what they're doing, but it's my opinion that they're only there due to rebuilding in other guilds.

So TA and Winterborne are 16/16 heroic guilds but for a few bad breaks?

As little as I like derailing threads (sorry TA), had Winterborne had the same roster is has currently, and had TA had a slightly better roster than it did at expac launch, both guilds would likely be 14/16 HM if not higher.

as much as I'm sure the people in solution are good, the part that you've had the same roster all expac and didn't beat out TA or WB until both had SEVERE roster issues and were forced to rebuild from the ground up (afaik TA still can't do 25s which is sad, competition is nice)...
Solution was behind both TA and WB on every 25M kill on this server until both guilds had waves of gquits, and AFAIK, you have more or less the same roster that you had 3 months ago. Consistent rosters will do amazing things you know.

Again, sorry to TA for further derailing your thread. Good luck on recruitment, and I hope to see you return to 25's soon, having people I want to compete with is a nice thing to have.
Edited by Shelldoor on 2/4/2013 10:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Shizuo, did I raid with you at some point? Or am I getting you and Nysos mixed up?
Edited by Capricieux on 2/4/2013 10:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/04/2013 02:25 AMPosted by Huxtable

I'm all for ranking rivalries, but this is kinda uncalled for. Had TA and Winterborne not taken a blow to their respective rosters the server standings would be a different story. Props to Solution for doing what they're doing, but it's my opinion that they're only there due to rebuilding in other guilds.

I gave props to your guild for progressing as much as they did, no need for an attitude. I was simply stating that, had things happened differently, you would still be server third for 25s.

Free bump for TA, get your asses back to raiding 25s qtpies.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
who the hell is solution

Gabe, damn it, I miss you and your lack of a beard. Get ahold of me sometime, nine3cubed#1740
Edited by Brophylactic on 2/4/2013 1:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all something something
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
02/04/2013 10:52 AMPosted by Capricieux
Shizuo, did I raid with you at some point? Or am I getting you and Nysos mixed up?
it sounds like u have me confused with iqqi

02/04/2013 12:19 PMPosted by Brophylactic
who the hell is solution

Gabe, damn it, I miss you and your lack of a beard. Get ahold of me sometime, nine3cubed#1740
i added you accept my request ya dingus
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

As little as I like derailing threads (sorry TA), had Winterborne had the same roster is has currently, and had TA had a slightly better roster than it did at expac launch, both guilds would likely be 14/16 HM if not higher.

as much as I'm sure the people in solution are good, the part that you've had the same roster all expac and didn't beat out TA or WB until both had SEVERE roster issues and were forced to rebuild from the ground up (afaik TA still can't do 25s which is sad, competition is nice)...
Solution was behind both TA and WB on every 25M kill on this server until both guilds had waves of gquits, and AFAIK, you have more or less the same roster that you had 3 months ago. Consistent rosters will do amazing things you know.

Again, sorry to TA for further derailing your thread. Good luck on recruitment, and I hope to see you return to 25's soon, having people I want to compete with is a nice thing to have.

Shelldoor! I'm jelly. I want to be a worgen too. Dat shapeshift.
Edited by Musunoki on 2/6/2013 5:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock

I no can use in combat though :(
Edited by Shelldoor on 2/6/2013 5:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/06/2013 05:25 PMPosted by Shelldoor

I no can use in combat though :(

The only downside :/ Still nice though. My favorite race in the game by far.

Also the free running. I loved it when I leveled up my druid a year or so ago.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
Ill raid for you lmao give me a week to lvl up =) if you dont know me im old school afflicted i remember when kilda first joined TA i was rogue class officer back when things were different lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
edit: TA rocks you should stay together maybe make a ten man.
Edited by Cptawsome on 2/11/2013 10:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
EDIT: DON'T GO WE LOVE YOU!!!
Edited by Cptawsome on 2/11/2013 10:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/06/2013 10:05 PMPosted by Zëkli
Ill raid for you lmao give me a week to lvl up =) if you dont know me im old school afflicted i remember when kilda first joined TA i was rogue class officer back when things were different lol

I do remember you! Will invite you next time I see you :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
If I ever stop working long enough to actually be online & invite you or anyone.

Being a funeral director during the winter/after the holidays is not good times.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Best of luck to Greymane horde :)
Edited by Kilda on 2/11/2013 1:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Sad to see you guys go, good luck with whatever you do
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Wait, what?!

EDIT: Never mind, I see you updated the original post. :( This is an unfortunate development.
Edited by Karf on 2/11/2013 9:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/11/2013 01:32 AMPosted by Kilda

Wait... there horde on Greymane other than TA?

In all seriousness, TA had its ups and downs, good luck to whomevers left there.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/11/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Durahal

Wait... there horde on Greymane other than TA?

And that was one of the major problems, too hard to recruit to a dead faction.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Damn.

Also, Cpt: not cool, knock it off.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]