Stormwind Guard Now Recruiting

93 Human Death Knight
This should be interesting.

I wish you guys best of luck. OOCly, of course.
Reply Quote
Thanks :3 We've actually gotten a good bit of interviews just today.
Reply Quote
It is nice to finally see a Stormwind Guard guild that doesn't want to take on the role simply to boss others around. You all seem like you have a good thing going for you, so best of luck with your guild and everything.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
01/01/2013 01:27 AMPosted by Kietho
We do not accept Death Knight

Good for you guys.
I too disallow Death Knights from receiving Grunt Armor or joining Kor'Kron Loyalists.

Death Knights have no place being Grunts or Guards!
If you want the honor or being one you need to level from 1 not jump into a level 55 Deathknight and think cause you can wear the armor you can play the role!

Death Knights are Death Knights, get back to slinking in the shadows and being anti social like your supposed to be.

Wooooow..... Pre-conceived notions for the win, here.

Death Knight RP sucks because it's all anti social and slinking in shadows, so we won't let them get into RP that isn't anti-social or slinking in shadows.
Reply Quote
I think he was being sarcastic Amtherion. .-. maybe.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
...Damn you internet and your lack of verifiable sarcastic tones...T_T

In that case, I apologize for being on a short-wire and not being able to recognize said sarcasm. I'll....I'll just see myself out now.
Edited by Amtherion on 1/1/2013 3:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/28/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Härmony
We will never intrude on public RP without asking the parties involved if we can.

Doing it right. <3

Good luck with your guild.
Reply Quote
Awh Amtherion it's okaaaaaaaay~

Thanks treue. We're trying! (^-^)/
Reply Quote
89 Human Death Knight
Though I've lost love for being in guard/military guilds, I commend you for your rules of RP engagement (or summin') and all things related. I hope you do terribly well in your endeavors and thank you for not planning on walking around and being asshats to everyone.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Just so you know, I will be contacting you Harmony. As Kietho will attest, all I ever play is Guards, and I wish to hone my guard craft :D
Reply Quote
Sweet, go ahead and put in an app at the guild site
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
app in!
Reply Quote
I hope you guys get this off the ground and get people going. It's annoying to find a lack of guard RPers on the Alliance side, especially when people feel it's okay to just ignore NPC guards. Good luck to you all.
Reply Quote
Happy Friday everyone! For those applying, please keep in mind this is a new guild and there are not many members right now so it's not going to be super active, but once you are promoted you can patrol and do things on your own. Being a guard is easy access to random RP.
Reply Quote
I feel terrible for what you guys are going to have to go through. Good luck. Avoid the taverns.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I'll hit all the taverns, after all, who doesn't like a Kul Tiran!?
Reply Quote
I always patrol the taverns, Recluse and Lamb. It's funny when I walk into the Lamb it's always criminals so they all get really quiet. I'm just like "WHAT CHYALL TALKIN' 'BOUT?"
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
BUMP FOR JUSTICE
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]