Stormwind Guard Now Recruiting

90 Human Death Knight
I've a small-ish idea-ish type thing in a way kinda.

Shoot me the idea or add me online, we can talk one out.

For those interested, an event for how to properly handle situations will be held for any and all Guard role players, covering such things as Investigations, Arrests, Crowd Control, and my all time favorite subject.

Guards and the Citizens, how can YOU serve at your best ability, as polite as you can.

Shoot me a Mail for an invite.

Small problem. I'm only online for 2 days of the week and work the other 5: Fridays, and Saturdays.

Should I shoot you the idea over this post?
Edited by Nòx on 1/14/2013 7:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Go right ahead Nox, and being online only two days of the week is no cause for us to dismiss your idea, we all have real life to take care of after all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/14/2013 07:55 PMPosted by Rorvik
Go right ahead Nox, and being online only two days of the week is no cause for us to dismiss your idea, we all have real life to take care of after all.

Good. I suppose that since The Shadowguard is fairly infamous ICly, you could send your guard after any of my followers wearing the tabard, or known to be a member of the order, as, you've the right to.

If you've time for it, of course.
Edited by Nòx on 1/14/2013 8:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Well, we would need due cause and what not.

We pride ourselves on not acting with out due reason In Character.

Anything specific that you have in mind?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Well, we would need due cause and what not.

We pride ourselves on not acting with out due reason In Character.

Anything specific that you have in mind?

Mostly all that wear our tabard. You've a right- though- only if you decide that we're all
-completely- evil, crazed, cultists. Also forgive my rammaging around in a Scarecrow post, I'm quite bored. All I'm saying is- you've the right to attack any of my followers as long as you've proof they are in-character.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I would be ok with this, and I think a rivalry between our Guilds would be a healthy Example of how players could and should conduct themselves between one another.

Any terms we should know that you would find unacceptable in the role play?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Not too many.

We prefer emote duels, though.
Killings, though I don't fully expect this from guards, are to be asked about beforehand.
A lot of our lore is non-canon (player-created), and our... shadowmancy- is to be taken seriously. Also- the leaders of each guild shall be of raid-boss strength to the other, and should take more than one to damage.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
We pride ourselves on ALWAYS asking before such actions, even going as far to ask before bringing a Guard into a scenario, or if not respecting the wishes when they ask for us to vacate.

We may not always like it, if say, its a battle in front of the Recluse, but, we do respect it, and by doing so, more and more players readily accept our Guild and its basis.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Wonderous- so- is it settled, or have you more questions or concerns?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
No more questions or concerns at all Nox, have yourself a good one! :D
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage
Non-nox here. Just supporting rp. =D
Reply Quote
badumTSH!....I dunno.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hm- two posts I continue to haunt: Cult of the Forgotten, and The Stormwind Guard.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
A Bump for good rp, and good role play cooperation.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
A bump out of boredom.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
A Bump with a message for those who I do know will see it.

Stormwind Guard Regiment will NOT be driven off the server, or to disband, simply because certain crime guilds who like to attack us, and yet claim we are interrupting their role play when we retaliate IN CHARACTER.

Also targeting anyone at random with our Guild tag is a tad sketchy, but hey, we will accept the role play and be the bigger person...doesn't mean anyone who was involved in that altercation in the Cathedral was not first forewarned why we were being targeted. After all, I think they would have a right to know, considering they were dragged in just to target us. Maybe that is just my moral center at work.

Good try with the snipers though. But you may need to look into just HOW advanced gun technology is in Azeroth, just a suggestion for the realism of the role play environment.

Family movie night calls, have a good one WrA, and keep on trucking.

For those who were there and affected by the others actions, Thank you for understanding what we were dealing with, as Guilds, from both Stormwind Guard Regiment, and Stormwind City Patrol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Stormwind Guard Regiment will NOT be driven off the server, or to disband, simply because certain crime guilds who like to attack us, and yet claim we are interrupting their role play when we retaliate IN CHARACTER.

Also targeting anyone at random with our Guild tag is a tad sketchy, but hey, we will accept the role play and be the bigger person...doesn't mean anyone who was involved in that altercation in the Cathedral was not first forewarned why we were being targeted. After all, I think they would have a right to know, considering they were dragged in just to target us. Maybe that is just my moral center at work.

Good try with the snipers though. But you may need to look into just HOW advanced gun technology is in Azeroth, just a suggestion for the realism of the role play environment.

For those who were there and affected by the others actions, Thank you for understanding what we were dealing with, as Guilds, from both Stormwind Guard Regiment, and Stormwind City Patrol.

Yikes, bad day?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

Yikes, bad day?

Definitely wasn't enjoyable for us, but we are made of tougher stuff.

We just will fight back by continuing to role play and do so right, with out taking any of our OOC feelings to In Character, as has been done to us, because we have just as much of a right to be on this server, and role play, as anyone else does.

Just appreciated that folks like you Nox, are not only supportive, but cooperative and wish to help us.

Shout outs as well to Eastern Confederacy, Sable Sun Company, Stormwind City Patrol, and Hand of Lordaeron for being supportive.
Reply Quote
I support this Guard guild. Stormwind's RP community needs a good one again. Plus legions of men and women in Imperial Plate.. /drooooooool
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
We have plenty of plate, but we also look towards Mail Sets, Leather and Rogue Sets. The Imperial Plate is generally the go to for our soldiers and warriors.

We give quite a bit of lee way otherwise for the other classes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]