PvP

90 Tauren Druid
Hey all,

About to turn 90 within a few more hours. Curious to see if there is much pvp on this realm horde side nowadays with arena/rbgs? Any pvp guilds that someone would recommend as well? Looking to gear this guy up as boomkin as quickly as possible.

Thanks for the responses.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sup beast, let's see what I can do.

There is a few people that still do arenas on ET. As far as rbgs go there is a group or two running at about 1700 run by darbee who is now on a different server but i can probably get you in contact with him. Pvp guilds, warriors from hell, unforgotten fury I think the name is but not sure how active or how good the guilds are. Just try and get a crafted set and grind and do weekly arenas. Good luck the gap between gear is huge and hard to catch up, let me know if u need something.

--occupy Remix!!--
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If you are looking for pvp you need to get off of eldre thalas.. There isn't one single full rated bg group on this server that I am aware of. This is a pve realm that just chases dragons.

Pvp on most servers are dead in this game and probably will stay that way. I would do some research and find another server and or battlegroup.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There are two horde rbg groups going right now, warriors from hell run a guild one that u can get invited to or darbee runs a full group at 1700 or so he's just on a different server with his main, but still is mainly eldre people, but sabrina is right that for Pvp to get off of et
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You don't even need to rbg with people on your server though, there are websites like openraid where you can find other people and do it x-server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
01/05/2013 12:45 AMPosted by Unhope
You don't even need to rbg with people on your server though, there are websites like openraid where you can find other people and do it x-server.

If blizzard actually cared they would give us ome sort of looking for rated bgs and arenas tab in game. They have something for pve but not pvp cough cough.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Would you REALLY want them to implement a "LFRBG" or 'LFA"? Random battlegrounds are bad enough with the amount of bots/baddies. They're supposed to be the high-end of PVP not stuff that you can get random pugs and run through. If you want to do a battleground with random people, they have something for that. lol

And Beast, I would wait to really get into PVP until the next season starts (which should be fairly soon.) The gap between Dreadful/Malevolent gear is quite ridiculous and pretty much everyone has full Malevolent by this point. But next season you can get full Malevolent for honor points and you'll be caught up fast. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Lmao . For the horde there is vicious intent darbee group is full and my guild is looking for dps for our RBG and get it going
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Would you REALLY want them to implement a "LFRBG" or 'LFA"? Random battlegrounds are bad enough with the amount of bots/baddies. They're supposed to be the high-end of PVP not stuff that you can get random pugs and run through. If you want to do a battleground with random people, they have something for that. lol

And Beast, I would wait to really get into PVP until the next season starts (which should be fairly soon.) The gap between Dreadful/Malevolent gear is quite ridiculous and pretty much everyone has full Malevolent by this point. But next season you can get full Malevolent for honor points and you'll be caught up fast. :)

He would reallly want that. He is a casual.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh I forgot. "I'm a CASUAL everything should be GIVEN to me!" lol...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Unhope i miss ur warlock
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mel most people get their rating in rbgs from random groups, also it wouldn't end up like a random bg because you get on Skype, vent, teams speak, ect.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]