RBG Finder

90 Human Mage
Blizz, this should be your top PvP priority. Have you been on KT / Tich / Illidan tradechats recently? Why are you making RBG players resort to this garbage. We need a simple cross realm tool to put our information (class, Current Rating, Highest Achieve) into and help us form groups rather than waste half our life sitting in KT / Illidan trade chats sifting through the garbage. The tool should allow leaders to easily form groups from the people listing thier information in the system. This will INCREASE RBG activity at all levels and help dead servers while also relieveing KT / Illidan trade from the disaster they are now.

BUMP FOR SUPPORT

P.S. Yes, your tool does need to be X-realm, and it needs to share CR and Highest acchieve b/c don't lie to yourself, thats what everyone asks for in KT / Illidan trade chat group forming and anything less from you will just be ignored.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I support a tool that let's RBG leaders pick from a pool of talent.

I do NOT support a system that mashes teams together for players.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
battlemasters.org

oQueue
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
To clarify, no one would use a MASH EM together system, so I'm not suggesting that. I'm suggesting what they players WANT and already have in an incompetent form: KT / Illidan trade chats. I'm simply suggesting Blizz fix and streamline the mess they have.

Battlemasters and ect aren't popular enough and don't solve the problem for the entire community.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
+1
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You mean like the old Raid Finder menu that no one used?

Although I support the idea, I just hope it is used.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Yeh this will help mitigate the amount of LF RBGs I see on trade and the difficulties of forming teams because of the delays in getting a Tank or Healer.

This would be different from OQ because it's RBG, not 10-man premades that exploit random pugs to get an unfair advantage.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/30/2012 05:15 AMPosted by Dactylion
This would be different from OQ because it's RBG, not 10-man premades that exploit random pugs to get an unfair advantage.

There are plenty of rbg groups running through OQ. Only reason I got into them. If they implemented something like this directly into WoW, it would be a huge success...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

There are plenty of rbg groups running through OQ. Only reason I got into them. If they implemented something like this directly into WoW, it would be a huge success...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I don't rbg now because it takes a long time to get in one. The teams usually want to many requirements to play in one, which I find takes away from the fun of a bg. I win often, usually lead the bg with advice and do my part to win.

Yet in rbg due to my having no rating I have to put up with lots of ego talking players. The only reason I do not have a rating is I don't care to put up with lots of ego talking players.

Blizz forced rbg on us for the 400 pts a week, which is chump change anyway. Anyway an organized bg is way better than a rbg with a bunch of egotistical nerds who want to abuse their so called seniority.

Any form of bg with more cp cap is what I want from blizz. Like winning with all 4 orbs or bases controlled you get an extra amount of cp. Total dominance of the other team, lol you get more cp. Get rid of rbg altogether instead of making a foolish cap of cp to entice players into a batched system of play.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/30/2012 05:39 AMPosted by Jugaa
If they implemented something like this directly into WoW, it would be a huge success...

yes, then have them hold our hands thru the rbgs as well...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This is so badly needed. I spend hours spamming and looking thru spam for RBG groups trying to find a group to run with. It should list your exact cr (so people can't lie about it), ur highest achieve, ur class/spec, and all under what cr group u wanna run with.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I agree that it is BADLY needed. Would like Blizz to weigh in on if they think KT / Illidan tradechats are "working as intended"
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/30/2012 08:29 AMPosted by Solu
yes, then have them hold our hands thru the rbgs as well...

didn't say that...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
just use oQueue, its all that you asked for and more.

you can form/find x-realm rbg/dungeon/raid, you can set the minimum ratings/resil/gear ilvl for your own group.

on the waitlist you have details like people's resil/pvppower/ratings/class/spec so you can pick your prefered combo off the waitlist.

Have 3 guildies that wants to do rbg? short of 6? get the guildies in the group and load up oqueue and u can easily find more people to fill your group.

comes with free vent.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
The reason you get more CP is because it is more time consuming and more difficult to win. The handouts Blizzard gives for botting (randomly getting 50 CP here and there up to the 1800 cap) are enough already. You don't even have to play to get the gear. If you want to actually play then it's worth taking the time to play RBGs.
Edited by Codecowtoo on 12/30/2012 10:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
battlemasters.org
Reply Quote
6 Undead Priest
oQueue. It's great.

One guy develops an addon that puts the entire WoW development team to shame.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/30/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Revolt
One guy develops an addon that puts the entire WoW development team to shame

lolz, so true. Tiny is awesome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]