RBG Finder

90 Human Mage
Couldn't agree more.

Everyone (I do mean everyone, literally) on a dead server has to use third party websites and tools to find RBG groups.

There needs to be a built in version added to the game.

Can we get a darn Blue to respond to this issue? The players universally want this option and we're getting nothing but silence.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Can we get a darn Blue to respond to this issue? The players universally want this option and we're getting nothing but silence.

There are two groups of people who want this:

1) Those who are unaware they can go to other servers and spam trade to get into xrealm groups.

2) Those who know how to put together a group and look forward to the idea of stomping pugs for easy points.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
[quote]
1) Those who are unaware they can go to other servers and spam trade to get into xrealm groups.

The entire point of this thread... you're missing it rofls /facepalm
Reply Quote

No, the point of the thread is that you've disgraced your heritage. How could you do what you've done to Vexlander, the mighty gnome mage? And wearing a title above your station, Marshal Vexlander? Probably some FOTM change too, escape artist not good enough for you?

Michael Jordan's gonna find your Scottie Pippen !@# and slam a god damned head against a locker. After that he's going to motion for recess.

You cookin'?

Do everyone a favor, stop posting until you change your name to Vexlady.

http://i.imgur.com/SwCt4Fb.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
wow now that is Old School, side note: bump for a blue response
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
So with Oqueue is there a way to get rid of all the constant spam that it sends out? I tried it once, but once I saw how much spam I was getting / sending out, I just disabled it because it was just annoying as hell.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
01/31/2013 11:19 PMPosted by Tigerwoulds
So with Oqueue is there a way to get rid of all the constant spam that it sends out?

yes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Oq isn't getting the job done b/c it doesn't have widespread adoption.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Not giving up on this topic til it at least is acknowledged considering the widespread agreement that it would be a positive addition to the game
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
i don't know why they still refuse to release such a tool, it was needed long ago and it still is.
Reply Quote
I agree with the OP. We need a LF tool for this.
What would be better is if the RBG and Arenas were removed, and aither the whole Conquest Pts were removed (meaning all pvp gear purchaseable by honor pts) or all BG's had something to reward conquest pts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Still seeking a discussion of this issue by Blizz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]