Global Chat

Hey guys. Just wanted to invite everyone to /join muradin (lower case m!) to enter a global chat channel. If we can spread the word and get people doing this it might make finding people to join raids and sha groups and whatever else a little easier. What with all the dailies, pet battles, and just people doing random whatever trade doesn't seem to be super effective.

Happy New Years everyone!
Edited by Feyranna on 12/31/2012 12:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Cool idea, I'll try it!
Reply Quote
Still trying to get this started. Doesn't hurt anything to /join muradin!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I joined, no one was there D:
Reply Quote
Yea, it hasn't gained much ground yet but I'm still crossing my fingers. It sure would be helpful for finding pug raids, getting to galleon quicker, and finding sha groups if we could all see a global chat :/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I see tons of allies in the world most days. Every quest hub I visit seems to have a 5:1 Ally:Horde ratio. Try advertising this in different zones if you haven't already, might pick up some steam then. There's a ton of people who simply don't visit the forums, and don't use any outside resources for the game. This could help fix that, at least on this server.
Reply Quote
Join it! It helped find a pug for someone today...that could have been your raid that was finding that last person!

I've been mostly seeing guild masters hanging there, which is a good thing if we'll all help disperse messages for our guildies that may not know about the super secret awesome channel yet :P
Edited by Feyranna on 1/12/2013 12:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
Still trying to get people to do this. Just type /join muradin in your chat BOOM instant access to the other people who do it regardless of if they're in a city.

Want to help save the realm? Start getting to know the rest of the realm OUTSIDE those guild tags. We need to come together as a server and stop focusing on guilds all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I joined! <3
Reply Quote
Yep :D I very much enjoyed our conversation with that newer hunter the other day! Always fun to hunter chat.

Btw take good care of Malicon for me <3 I misses him!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Aye, aye. <3

(Pssst, hunter is still best class.)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Horde is doing the same thing BTW
Reply Quote
Awesome. I've been trying to get the same thing going on another server I'm playing on, on both factions. That realm doesn't have quite the same issues mura does but it seems to be helping facilitate Sha's there quite a bit.

With dailies spreading people out so much trade isn't as effective as a global channel could be regardless of realm pop.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I miss when the LFG chat channel was worldwide, rather then only being usable in cities.
Reply Quote
Me too :( I don't understand why they tied it to that stupid lfg interface thing that nobody uses. Just the worldwide channel was so much more effective than that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]